Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

All of 2016 all I could think of was how happy I saw Lana was and how much I wanted it to be heard in future songs and Lana is handing EVERYTHING I wanted from her. The end is gorgeous beyond words. She shows more personality in this video alone to annihilate every critic that spoke her out about live performances in 2012. This is all I wanted Honeymoon to be I love her to death 

ZKcaooE.png

She looks absolutely beautiful in the video. Love her lil wink of course. I must admit though, I did feel some type of way seeing her look like she did on tour and then having the frame zoom out to see her performing on a small stage like the ones she was performing on in 2011. My, how times have changed :xcry: :krylie: :trisha:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i'm a terrible person but i'd rather see just lana in that video. i don't like parts with those "kids" sorry :crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

AND SHE LOOKS SO STUNNING ASDFGHJKL; :defeated:

nsaalk.jpg

Her smile and happiness is contagious. I was smiling throughout that whole video. I think it may be my favorite but it could but the excitement. Time will tell but I fucking love that video. I'm so ready for this new retro, futuristic era!!!

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

The extras are horrible, if that's being in love I rather stay single.

Lana is amazing, she can feel the song and I like her facial expressions.

I like the setting and the special effets.

giphy.gif