Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

maybe with a generic radio edit. i would be here for it, tbh. why not?

give radio stations what they need. it's not like it will make the album.

I just feel if something like "Wildest Dreams" could be a hit (which, yeah, we know how insulting that is to Lana), I don't see why this one couldn't. It's not as melancholic as her previous work, and it has a sound that's distinct and Lana-ish while still radio-friendly. 

I don't know if a radio edit is a good idea, I may be wrong but Love sounds really fresh as it is, especially considering what's on the radio rn, but it still has a pop appeal, and therefore people might pick up on it ? Idk

Well I mean SS was okay enough for the radio at its normal sound. The GP still needed that Cedric Gervais hit tho!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I just feel if something like "Wildest Dreams" could be a hit (which, yeah, we know how insulting that is to Lana), I don't see why this one couldn't. It's not as melancholic as her previous work, and it has a sound that's distinct and Lana-ish while still radio-friendly. 

it is still too slow and too long for radio. 

like, as taboo as the cedric remix is on here, it really did wonders for her. 

people didn't just buy the remix after hearing it on the radio non stop. they bought the original version, too. sales of both contributed to the success, plus the massive airplay. not only that, people also checked out btd and realised it was really good and purchased that, too.

they don't have to go edm with this song godforbid. but exposure is everything.

no one said she's homophobic and no one is going to say that

lana isn't homophobic

we had a homosexual kiss in mtwbt video, cola is a bisexual song, and there goes

we can't complain about anything and y'all already like "oh my god stop complaining!!!!!!! leave lgbt and poc stuff for politics!!!!! i don't care about your opinion!!!"

I don't know if I sound dumb right now or not, but could you please explain how cola is a bi song?

Agreed with @@leaked_version. What Lana needs now is exposure as the SS remix did, we hate it, yes but let's admit that thanks to that song, BTD got lots of new sales.

Although I always hoped the people would like a Lana's song no matter if it's slow.  :oprah3:

???, ?????????

I don't know if I sound dumb right now or not, but could you please explain how cola is a bi song?

• in the part she sings "i know your wife and she wouldn't mind / we made it out to the other side" could mean that she had (or has) a relationship/affair/something with his wife 

don't worry about it, you're not dumb, it's just a different point of view

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

• in the part she sings "i know your wife and she wouldn't mind / we made it out to the other side" could mean that she had (or has) a relationship/affair/something with his wife 

don't worry about it, you're not dumb, it's just a different point of view

LOL! She means the mans wife wouldn't mind they're together.

This won't happen but I want Lana to complete her redemption arc in the general public by triumphantly returning to SNL next month and completely nailing a performance of Love.

OMG YESS IVE ALWAYS WANTED HER TO DO THIS, but she wont bc she hates attention

LOL! She means the mans wife wouldn't mind they're together.

that's your opinion  ;) she maybe is talking about his wife, maybe not

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

What if she smiles on her next album cover? Imagine the slayage of happiness   :defeated:  :flutter: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371