Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

She's currently at #58 on the UK singles chart, so hopefully she's gonna skyrocket into the top 50 soon.

Love is a setting sun // Is a smoking gun // Is a four letter word // I hope it hurts 

Love is really polarizing in the fandom I think I've heard people either say its one of her best songs or that she's sold out because the production sounds like born to die with happy lyrical themes

Lol, seriously? People are complaining that she's happy? I just...what?! 

Also, they clearly don't know what "selling out" actually means. I'd rather they just be honest and be like "I just don't like it" and not marry it up with a nonsensical reason. Sometimes you just don't like a thing. But the happy thing...wow *facepalm* 

Love is a setting sun // Is a smoking gun // Is a four letter word // I hope it hurts 

I think Lana fans are a lot more analytical than Lana is lol. I mean every time she breathes you guys come up with these exquisite and creative analyses when in reality Lana was probs like "yeah let's set it on the moon cause it will look cool" or "let's tease the gays and make them think I made the entire video B&W"

FzytWEW.png

Love #4 on iTunes US ! Lady Gagie has retired

Also I can't believe how well the music video is doing, all of Lana's videos usually get 1M views on their first day  (HBTB, West Coast, Ride) while Love is coming for that 5M mark in its first 24 hours :flutter:

giphy.gif

@@theeternalstars- NBC hates woman, Lorne Michaels hates women, Anchorman Lying Brian Williams the NBC/MSNBC anchorman personally abused Lana when she was on SNL with his

Trump like Tweets attacking Lana,and NBC has given Trump hundreds of millions of dollars over the years (Trump is still working with NBC)

Lorne Michaels has been abusive toward women and blacks and minorities on SNL since the beginning. (let alone they let Trump host the show for 90

minutes, never giving Hillary equal time. One should never go back to someone who beats you up an think that you won't get beaten up again.

Meanwhile, Steve Colbert is back to being "Steve Colbert" instead of just being himself and is far more relevant. And Colbert is now at certain times #1 in the market

defeating Fallon

Interscope should purchase some ads for the song/video during the Academy Awards (ABC in the USA) and other events. (like the NBA championships

and also have the video play in ads at movie theatres for all movies, but especially the major movies that attract all liberal young audiences

One great thing about "Love" is that unlike most other of her songs, there is nothing that need to be edited.

No dirty words, no cute double entendres, and the video itself is clean. So there doesn't need to be anything revised and can be played in

every single US state.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@theeternalstars- NBC hates woman, Lorne Michaels hates women, Anchorman Lying Brian Williams the NBC/MSNBC anchorman personally abused Lana when she was on SNL with his

Trump like Tweets attacking Lana,and NBC has given Trump hundreds of millions of dollars over the years (Trump is still working with NBC)

Lorne Michaels has been abusive toward women and blacks and minorities on SNL since the beginning. (let alone they let Trump host the show for 90

minutes, never giving Hillary equal time. One should never go back to someone who beats you up an think that you won't get beaten up again.

Meanwhile, Steve Colbert is back to being "Steve Colbert" instead of just being himself and is far more relevant. And Colbert is now at certain times #1 in the market

defeating Fallon

Interscope should purchase some ads for the song/video during the Academy Awards (ABC in the USA) and other events. (like the NBA championships

and also have the video play in ads at movie theatres for all movies, but especially the major movies that attract all liberal young audiences

One great thing about "Love" is that unlike most other of her songs, there is nothing that need to be edited.

No dirty words, no cute double entendres, and the video itself is clean. So there doesn't need to be anything revised and can be played in

every single US state.

I don't know if I've ever seen ads for a single... But she could sign a deal with some product to promote the song in a commercial or a film à la "Life is Beautiful."  For Lana I think her specific form of promotion is doing festivals, I don't think she has been on TV since SNL, and to be fair SNL defended Lana in the episode following her performance.

Love #4 on iTunes US ! Lady Gagie has retired

Also I can't believe how well the music video is doing, all of Lana's videos usually get 1M views on their first day  (HBTB, West Coast, Ride) while Love is coming for that 5M mark in its first 24 hours :flutter:

It has already hit more than 5 mln views in less than 24hrs!  :legend:  :party:

tumblr_olpmx370Gw1rtrj6po1_500.gif

I don't know if I've ever seen ads for a single... But she could sign a deal with some product to promote the song in a commercial or a film à la "Life is Beautiful."  For Lana I think her specific form of promotion is doing festivals, I don't think she has been on TV since SNL, and to be fair SNL defended Lana in the episode following her performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTR-dS4lptc

yeah they did, a lot of people didn't catch that tho, cuz they're stupid and jumped on the hate-lana train :facepalm:

Me neither. But I doubt she's doing a collab with every artist she follows. :)

some ppl said that before

"she will do a collab w Ariana" but i laughed at that time cuz it seems like a joke

but idk now i really don't want this to happen.. sigh

Girl...

i know it seems so EXTRA but thinking about that makes me really sad i don't want it at all

:smile3:

Anyone have and hd screenshots from the music video I need a new laptop wallpaper

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

Does Lana usually follow huge pop singers? because if not, I'd understand the people who automatically assumed that she's collabing with them specially since what she said in the instagram live

4BZPaCg.jpg