Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly hope if he is doing the album photos and cover he doesnt overly saturate and strain the color where we can barely see her face. I also dont want extreme editing like nicoles btd paradise cover but something cute and fitting to the theme

fgfhfgfhfgfhfhfhfjhxhkhflkm omg

ok so how are we gonna make this song a success 

I guess buy the album? And some merch?

But hasn't she said in the past she really isn't overly concerned with commercial success or sales numbers?

AQchJf1.gif

KaUp1u5.png

Y'all, I realized something about the video. In the video only the first part is black and white (besides when it shows the "kids") and then becomes color after we zoom into Lana's eye... What if she's trying to imply that we, the Kids, bring color into her life? And after we zoom into her eye it depicts how Lana views us as being free and having no worries (us being in space). She also sees herself as being free because she's singing for us. I'm so in love with this video, It's literally Lana's best video ever (and I'm not exaggerating one bit when I say that)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Y'all, I realized something about the video. In the video only the first part is black and white (besides when it shows the "kids") and then becomes color after we zoom into Lana's eye... What if she's trying to imply that we, the Kids, bring color into her life? And after we zoom into her eye it depicts how Lana views us as being free and having no worries (us being in space). She also sees herself as being free because she's singing for us. I'm so in love with this video, It's literally Lana's best video ever (and I'm not exaggerating one bit when I say that)

This post is perfection

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Dont know if anyones posted this yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpA_MSeutqg

Radio interview about the album, uploaded 6 hours ago. It says JANUARY but thats obviously a mistake

"It has such a mix of everything that I really love, sonically"

I'm glad they finally asked her to smile and stop playing the sad girl! 

I think she just decided to actually. Shes said all she wants to say about her past and now shes happy for the future

hit 3 mil!

The song is great, the video is great, she deserves all the streams but don't expect huge numbers tho, after UV and HM she lost a lot of casual fans who don't know that her new single and video is out. But with this new, more pop friendly direction, with the positivity that she radiates lately she can win them back in time. So far, with Love she achieved something rare in the business: she combined good quality with accessibility which was a hallmark of BTD   

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

@@theeternalstars- NO way should she go on SNL or any other NBC aka Trump-TV show.

Steve Colbert would be the show she should do, or James Corden...Lana already sings in her car - both are on CBS

I don't see the point bc regardless of network SNL literally makes fun of Trump and his administration every week and Trump literally hates the program to death

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

The song is great, the video is great, she deserves all the streams but don't expect huge numbers tho, after UV and HM she lost a lot of casual fans who don't know that her new single and video is out. But with this new, more pop friendly direction, with the positivity that she radiates lately she can win them back in time. So far, with Love she achieved something rare in the business: she combined good quality with accessibility which was a hallmark of BTD   

Perfectly said