Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Im really liking the sound of this song...but the only let down is the lyrics. I mean this track needed more rich detailing and drama instead of repeating the same line multiple times. ....Tbh its hard to believe she is the same woman who wrote national anthem.Anyway cant say anything now , waiting for the rest of the album with hope.

OH FUCK IT IS BEAUTIFUL :trisha: THE VERSES ARE SO PERFECT and the prechorus is even more wow she delivered her vocals are incredible and the beat sounds like BTD a lot

Edit: it's like BTD meets Honeymoon the bridge is gorgeousssss

ZKcaooE.png

Im really liking the sound of this song...but the only let down is the lyrics. I mean this track needed more rich detailing and drama instead of repeating the same line multiple times. ....Tbh its hard to believe she is the same woman who wrote national anthem.Anyway cant say anything now , waiting for the rest of the album with hope.

With his ultraviolence,

ultraviolence,

ultraviolence,

ultraviolence

I can hear the the sirens (sirens)

he hit me and it felt like a kiss

I can hear the violins (violins) 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach,

get high by the beach,

get high 

all I wanna do is get by, by the beach

get by, baby baby by by

West Coast (one of her very best songs, period) repeats itself for the entire last minute and a half.

Lana loves repetition. 

tZ7WN4B.gif

I'm getting huge Cat Power vibes and I definitely agree with Hanging Around, for me the best are really the verses but the beat in the chorus balances it all it's a really beautiful track. I can see how the album's shaping up and I'm absolutely here for it

ZKcaooE.png

I've been out all day and just got home to find out it leaked. I'm not surprised since I knew it would when people started talking about it earlier today, but damn. I feel really bad for her, ESPECIALLY if it really was the title track.