Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

"Hope it doesn't spread"  :lmao:  even yesterday when it first leaked, it took 3 seconds to find on twitter. They should do Something about a release for it. They won't, but they should  :toofunny:

I really, really love BAR and Love so far and it's so much better than most of HM for now but I've been listening to EMGHW, GTGA and KOL and other unreleased all morning and I know pop Lana will never be back but there's still some cells in me that wish for really heavier beats. The contrast with Lana's voice and heavy stuff always kills me and her melodies are amazing for now in this era so I remain hopeful

ZKcaooE.png

Ok but how do we know it's not the demo. Eclipse said he  had only heard the demo of the song ?

^

It would really surprise me if this was the final version, why would anyone have it if Eclipse doesnt

image.png

^

It would really surprise me if this was the final version, why would anyone have it if Eclipse doesnt

I'm not 100% sure Eclipse was referring to BAR when he said that but to me the song sounds quite unfinished, her vocals are very clear and stuff. It's a beautiful song, but hopefully it's just a demo

giphy.gif