Say Yes to Heaven

Music Video Premiere: "Love"

Most of her fanbase ar straight females tho, at least judging from the demographics of the shows I've been to

really? i've never been to a lana show (fml) so i wouldn't know. it seems to be mostly gays lmao

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

sad that there were no lgbt couples as i'm sure we make up 80% of her fanbase  :toofunny:

I honestly think this is slightly delusional. I don't think the members of Lanaboards (or the messy twitter/instagram fans for that matter) are a very good representation of the average Lana fan. I think it's pretty clear that the majority of Lana's fans are straight girls and I even know plenty of straight guys that enjoy her music. It's true that many of her most passionate and obsessive fans are gay, but that goes for most female artists. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I honestly think this is slightly delusional. I don't think the members of Lanaboards (or the messy twitter/instagram fans for that matter) are a very good representation of the average Lana fan. I think it's pretty clear that the majority of Lana's fans are straight girls and I even know plenty of straight guys that enjoy her music. It's true that many of her most passionate and obsessive fans are gay, but that goes for most female artists. 

ugh straight guys. they don't deserve a place in the fandom tbh nobody likes them

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

overanalysis time: in the video around 1:04 the guy puts the key into the ignition of his pickup and then the camera switches to his exhaust where there's a bright flash... is this supposed to represent how rockets have fire shooting out from their exhaust????

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Okay watching the vid for 50 millionth time and got my weave glued on with the expensive glue bitch Betta not snatch it this time

Edit: 10 seconds in weave is now orbiting the moon

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

This video should get more views than BTD tbh. By the way, BTD and Summertime Sadness weren't mind blowing songs, so Love definitely has potential to be a hit (just sayin)

And another thing, something that is mind blowing to us probably wouldn't be mind blowing to the general public. I'm sure if LB members had it their way for what type of songs Lana should make then it probably wouldn't be a success. Our taste and obsession for Lana is pretty specific, and it doesn't really fit the standards for the mainstream. There's my two cents :smokes:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg