latothemoon

Which artists do you think/hope are featured on Lana's new album?

She sort of has two already. Gloria & Chet Baker.

I know. I'm a big Mando Diao fan and I saw Lana the first time on the MTV airing of their Above & Beyond concert.

And I wish people on here would stop calling Gloria a collab, she just stood on the stage and did a few backing vox

I'd love a duet with Björn, their voices together and a more rock-ish sound ... it would be great

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I know. I'm a big Mando Diao fan and I saw Lana the first time on the MTV airing of their Above & Beyond concert.

And I wish people on here would stop calling Gloria a collab, she just stood on the stage and did a few backing vox

I'd love a duet with Björn, their voices together and a more rock-ish sound ... it would be great

True, you can bearly hear her in Gloria.  :sadcore2:  

True, you can bearly hear her in Gloria.  :sadcore2:

The first version of the concert I saw was a shorter cut. It did not include her CB performance, so it was them announcing her and then she just did some backing vox. I was pretty confused back then :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'd love Cat Power, both because she is an amazing artist who hasn't released much material since 2012's Sun, and also because I can imagine how much it would mean to Lana to work with an artist she admires so much. It would also make sense if this album is really more political, since Chan is fairly political in her own art (and on social media). 

If this witch aesthetic is true, Florence Welch/The Machine could be a possibility. She has a lot of songs that refer to witchery and Paganism (e.g Which Witch, Rabbit Heart, Seven Devils, Heartlines to name a few ) infact it is a large part of her aesthetic. Still unlikely though:(

If this witch aesthetic is true, Florence Welch/The Machine could be a possibility. She has a lot of songs that refer to witchery and Paganism (e.g Which Witch, Rabbit Heart, Seven Devils, Heartlines to name a few ) infact it is a large part of her aesthetic. Still unlikely though:(

The thought of Lana feat. Florence gives me heart palpitations. Imagine the slayage