Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

Slightly confused at the price though.

If it's only a 1 or 2 track disc, the price is a little off. Normally £8.99 is the price if it was a vinyl or something.

I'll email them :pft:

Then i'll order it :creep:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

SO i hear it BTD: PAradise Ed leaked :( ....

People have been saying that for about two weeks now, it's probably just snippets mixed together.

On the other hand, The Paradise Edition is being released the 9th instead of the 12th in Norway.

Y'all sould have fun without the digital booklet. :hottie: (yes I do check quite frequently)

last.fm  

If it's only a 1 or 2 track disc, the price is a little off. Normally £8.99 is the price if it was a vinyl or something.

UK single are always more expensive than German Single. ( i don't know why ) .

6139385_orig.png

The price may still change. Often times, the price is lowered before and/or after the CD is actually released.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Anyone else notice there's an awful lot of vehicles in these songs?

I just ride.

Drive fast, I can almost taste it now.

Come on, baby, let's ride.

Put me onto your black motorcycle.

Every Saturday night I get dressed up to ride for you, baby.

Drive fast, wind in my hair, push it to the limits 'cause I just don't care.

They pushed the release of it up to the 9th in Norway, so I have to go buy it at the record-shop-thingy here, eventho I already spent a shitload of money on it. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: I already spent like fucking 500 NOK on it, and that's kinda a lot of money, but I really need the booklet.

last.fm  

*Buys the 2 disc edition because he thinks it will be full of pics. Opens it up, only has one new photo like the BTD deluxe* :creepna:

It really wouldn't surprise me, hahhaha. Anyways, I need correct lyrics! And idk, I just want to hold it in my hands. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

last.fm  

They pushed the release of it up to the 9th in Norway, so I have to go buy it at the record-shop-thingy here, eventho I already spent a shitload of money on it. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: I already spent like fucking 500 NOK on it, and that's kinda a lot of money, but I really need the booklet.

what do you mean? are you buying two copies of the cd?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

what do you mean? are you buying two copies of the cd?

No, I'm gonna buy three. Vinyl, box-set-whatever-thingy and the one with Born to Die. I'm probably gonna end up buying the Pariadise EP too. xtina1.gif I have thins thing with buying a lot of shit I don't need. I think I bought like 5 different copies of Born This Way too. :toofloppy:

last.fm  

No, I'm gonna buy three. Vinyl, box-set-whatever-thingy and the one with Born to Die. I'm probably gonna end up buying the Pariadise EP too. xtina1.gif I have thins thing with buying a lot of shit I don't need. I think I bought like 5 different copies of Born This Way too. :toofloppy:

whaat? but the box comes with born to die, too. the box-version is a digipak (<3), i don't now if the normal one is too.

It really wouldn't surprise me, hahhaha. Anyways, I need correct lyrics! And idk, I just want to hold it in my hands. :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

Correct lyrics like, "Stealing police guys with the senior guys"? :what:

Correct lyrics like, "Stealing police guys with the senior guys"? :what:

Well I can still have it in my hand, can't I? :imbeingsarcasticbitch2: Besides I'm just praying that those lyrics means it's another demo for TIWMUG, like with the wrong National Anthem lyrics. :teehee:

last.fm