Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

were not getting a preorder today if we never even got another interview

Surely the preorder will come before interviews, else any interest interviews make would be wasted if there was no date of preorder already up- it would be stupid to release all promo like interviews pre-preorder as it would kill a buzz that could've been created

Surely the preorder will come before interviews, else any interest interviews make would be wasted if there was no date of preorder already up- it would be stupid to release all promo like interviews pre-preorder as it would kill a buzz that could've been created

nah. preorders really are pointless. they just help you remember an album's actually coming. lana needs to do some interviews, then she can suprise drop the album or whatever she wants to do

God I really hope if she does another cover it's not Strawberry Fields Forever. What a bore, especially for her range.

incense and peppermints

I will fight everyone who hates Love :crossed:  It's Lana's best song right after West Coast

It's Lana's best song after Guns And Roses :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I agree with you. At this point, it is already proven that hate LOVE is stupid  :smokes3:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Love is a great song, critics agree, yall dont know shit hihi

Love is a great song, critics agree, yall dont know shit hihi

The critics are old 60 year old men with there heads too far up there arses to know what real music is, they slammed her first two albums- albums that the majority beleive at the moment were her best- and they then made honeymoon their favourite it's a joke

The critics are old 60 year old men with there heads too far up there arses to know what real music is, they slammed her first two albums- albums that the majority beleive at the moment were her best- and they then made honeymoon their favourite it's a joke

Yeah, the critics were unfair to the BTD and UV, but it doesn't mean that they can be redeemed and recognize that Lana is good and Just because they have preferred Honeymoon and LOVE does not mean that the new album will be boring.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Honestly, I've seen someone mention before. But I think/agree that Love would make the PERFECT closer for an album. We all know Lana likes to tell stories in her music. If love is the final track, it would make the songs message even more powerful. Her romance throughout the record may not be the best, but it's enough...to be Young

and in LOOOOOOVE

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: