Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

How was it with West Coast back in 2014? Was it available right after the radio premiere?

She uploaded it to Youtube like 15 minutes after the premiere and then it started appearing on iTunes.

I still remember this was when UK single release dates were weird and West Coast was released worldwide except the UK where it wasn't released for like over a month after everywhere else

But that's besides the point. Hopefully she will put up preorder or single straight after.

I am I was just thinking this lol I was like what's this amazing song? Oh it's Artic Monkeys

okay it was good for a minute now it's gone all basic and generic :lmao:

at least we got lana later to cure this messy radio station :smokes:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i love lady gaga but u from the us have to take it out of there lana needs that nº1 spot in the itunes 

Everything is finally coming together

giphy.gif

the power of god 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

the guy from the radio said that we r gonna be shocked with the music ahhaaha he doesnt even know this fandom , the song is not out and we r already shocked 

Last time I was this excited was when Ur Girl leaked :oprah: Remember guys what a good old time, and we couldn't believe it leaked etc

HOLY SHIT THEY JUST MENTIONED LANA

what did they say? tell me everything i cba to listen yet

i'm tuning in fully at 7

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

what did they say? tell me everything i cba to listen yet

just said he is gonna premiere a lana song at seven 

lana is doing an interview at 7 and song out at 7.30 

Just said her name and I freaked out lol, btw this new alt-J song is fucking amazing! Wtf I thought I hated them

this is alt-j ??? wtf 

mistajam retweetou Lana Del Rey

Wigs will be snatched... People will be shook... Mark my words! 1 hour 34 minutes to go... http://bbc.co.uk/radio1  around the world!

mistajam adicionou

THIS IS WHAT THE GUY SAID HAHAHAHAHAH