Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

No matter whether or not this album flops, just a reminder that Halsey's three collabs are:

Quavo

Lauren Jauregui

Cashmere Cat

And Lana's three collabs are:

The Weeknd

Sean Ono Lennon

Stevie fucking Nicks

So idk if it only sells two copies it's pretty fucking iconic either way. Only. Fucking. Legends.

No matter whether or not this album flops, just a reminder that Halsey's three collabs are:

Quavo

Lauren Jauregui

Cashmere Cat

The Weeknd

Sean Ono Lennon

Stevie fucking Nicks

So idk if it only sells two copies it's pretty fucking iconic either way. Only. Fucking. Legends.

:agree:

Jhhghhhv. Here bvreg. Wweee. Lgioooooooooopplllllllllbcvfffuvgugyfyfyfucyvuvyvugugu just like dooooos I don't want to go to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to be in touch when I'm done with my daddy oh

Quavo

Lauren Jauregui

Cashmere Cat

The Weeknd

Sean Ono Lennon

Stevie fucking Nicks

I am not sure what this is supposed to tell me since Sean without his parents (especially his father) is pretty much a nobody in the music world, but whateva

I am not sure what this is supposed to tell me since Sean without his parents (especially his father) is pretty much a nobody in the music world, but whateva

Regardless of Sean's position, stevie outsold literally everyone listed there combined. She could only have a collab with stevie and it's still more iconic than anyone shitesey could bring in

Regardless of Sean's position, stevie outsold literally everyone listed there combined. She could only have a collab with stevie and it's still more iconic than anyone shitesey could bring in

well, halsey is a poptard like gaga, katy or meghan. so i am not sure why even bring her collabs up to prove a point?

stevie is a certified legend, however, I am concerned about her contribution like I would be with everybody's who had his hey days 40 years ago. Love Stevie, one of my favourite female singers, I am still worried.

well, halsey is a poptard like gaga, katy or meghan. so i am not sure why even bring her collabs up to prove a point?

stevie is a certified legend, however, I am concerned about her contribution like I would be with everybody's who had his hey days 40 years ago. Love Stevie, one of my favourite female singers, I am still worried.

Her collab would probs bring in some of the older generation that's a fan of her work. That's super important because lana's work is orientated to sound more like that kind of music. That's why her work gets on worse with "poptards".

Her collab would probs bring in some of the older generation that's a fan of her work. That's super important because lana's work is orientated to sound more like that kind of music. That's why her work gets on worse with "poptards".

you mean the older generation that is a) partly dead already or b) not buying music anymore, especially not a whole ldr album where stevie is just featured on one damn song?

I think we need to be realistic about the Stevie feature. It's incredible that she wil however participate on this album and I hope she brings it

you mean the older generation that is a) partly dead already or b) not buying music anymore, especially not a whole ldr album where stevie is just featured on one damn song?

I think we need to be realistic about the Stevie feature. It's incredible that she wil however participate on this album and I hope she brings it

I think this is mostly coming down to your skeptics. Even my grandmother still attends concerts (she recently saw Fleetwood Mac, there still touring very successfully you know) and buys CD's and etc. She loves FUN for some reason. Old people aren't that out of touch. Or dead. I'd be worried if she were dead.

I think this is mostly coming down to your skeptics. Even my grandmother still attends concerts (she recently saw Fleetwood Mac, there still touring very successfully you know) and buys CD's and etc. She loves FUN for some reason. Old people aren't that out of touch. Or dead. I'd be worried if she were dead.

yeah, they are more concert goers, listen to radio and stuff. they are not really devoted to artists like the young generation. But like I already stated several times before, I think it's stunning Stevie is on there. I hope Grandpa Nowels doesn't shit all over the production like he uses to way too often.

I am really nervous about the acoustic songs since Lana's lyrics on Love and LFL are not really her finest moments. Love was decent, the lyrics on LFL however  and that lil video she posted on Insta a week or so ago however  :toofunny:

Don't use them in the same sentence or compare Gaga to Meghan OMG  :horror:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

you are right. meghan can actually write decent songs unlike the other fugly hag. 

Gurl, bye. I won't continue talking about Shithan since she's not relevant and won't go off topic just so I could prove how wrong you are.  :byeh8rs2:  :bye2:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

give me some examples for lana acoustic songs

so i can get the meaning

thanks

we don't really know if she means acoustic as in may jailer demos (my momma...) or something more recent like pawn shop blues or i don't wanna go.

i76mrxw.png