Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

But why is this particular song a single? I can't see it having any commercial success unless you're die hard Lana fans...I get that the message is important and relevant but it doesn't really make sense to me.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The lyrics are quite deeper than lust for life and love but the beat bothers me for some reason because it doesn't go with the effect or whatever it's called on her voice imo but I think I'm getting over it

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

this is simply not a song to put out to create buzz. not good one at least.

it's fine. the album is out in like two weeks anyways who cares what she does at this point

VyIsfwC.jpg

But why is this particular song a single? I can't see it having any commercial success unless you're die hard Lana fans...I get that the message is important and relevant but it doesn't really make sense to me.

I'm hoping so hard rn that it's a preorder single u never know with Lana

it's fine. the album is out in like two weeks anyways who cares what she does at this point

Who knows if it even is released in 2 weeks, Lana doesn't want to confirm that it seems

I'm hoping so hard rn that it's a preorder single u never know with Lana

Who knows if it even is released in 2 weeks, Lana doesn't want to confirm that it seems

It's not a pre order single. It's literally on every iTunes except on the American continents and not a single one is it bundeld with an album pre order.

Its promo.. Her promos singles its no long commmercials.. Terrences Love You for example 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

It's not a pre order single. It's literally on every iTunes except on the American continents and not a single one is it bundeld with an album pre order.

Some ppl we're saying Terrence loves you was available this way too so idek

the sound in the beginning could be a sound from another song like how freak transitioned to art deco

lol so I don't hate this song, but I definitely don't love it either. it has MAJOR flaws but how are people comparing this to BTD ?? lol we must be listening to two different albums

lol so I don't hate this song, but I definitely don't love it either. it has MAJOR flaws but how are people comparing this to BTD ?? lol we must be listening to two different albums

i guess beats = btd lol 

Why is no one mentioning Tim Larcombe (Gods & Monsters, Go Go Dancer, Off To the Races)? Lana needs him right now.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah, I don't understand. These songs sound 10x better than anything on BTD. :creep:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Yeah, I don't understand. These songs sound 10x better than anything on BTD. :creep:

im just gonna say this is sarcasm and hope I'm right lol