Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

still not my fav lana song but it's kind of growing on me

if you have the song on your phone you obviously like it enough to download it so support the good sis and buy it to show lana that we still love her when she releases songs we don't always all like.

"words could turn to birds and birds would send my thoughts your way" reminds me of the line in the LFL trailer about her sending her love out over the ether :crai:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I mean.. the song sounds better than Maha Maha...

6b3216c0-5484-0131-3d68-6a98929ef998.gif

The funniest thing about this whole thing to me is all the people who say "at least it's not ________________" lol and I'm always sitting here like I like that song...

Also, am I the only one who hears "starway" instead of stairway? Queen of pronouncing things strangely

why is this shit growing on me I think Lana has mind control powers 

it honestly feels like she does sometimes

that's why her fans are so insane

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

it honestly feels like she does sometimes

that's why her fans are so insane

she mans satellites from the moon that transmit love through the ether but also Good Vibes that give her stands an irresistible urge to listen to her new smash hits

The funniest thing about this whole thing to me is all the people who say "at least it's not ________________" lol and I'm always sitting here like I like that song...

Also, am I the only one who hears "starway" instead of stairway? Queen of pronouncing things strangely

LOL I'm happy you like it, I'm one of those people praying for another Cola, Radio and Fucked My Way To The Top. While everyone else seems to want something more Cruel World/ Blackest Day like. So I feel you mama.

ruZKe8V.gif