Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Sometimes I think you guys forget what thread this is supposed to be about lmaooo probably why we're just 4 pages away from 800.

While we're on the topic of being off topic, I discovered earlier today that I spend approximently $150 a month on strawberries. Isn't that crazy?? I find it pretty crazy. Strawberries are my comfort food. I love strawberries.5bd7f447-e7ee-4db5-98dc-8432f43a85d7.gif

now i want strawberries

lets stay on topic. This isnt a selena thread. (P.s. The song is amazing so stfu)

Yeah Ik I shouldn't have even mentioned that on this thread lol, sorry. But no offense to you, but the song is actually not only lyrically cliche and cheap and a let down considering she could've done anything- but the production is also nothing new. so you stfu

when people said '' coachelaa'' is a joke please go listen to selena's gomez new single joke's joke tea (chikdren's children)

THANKYOU

Sometimes I think you guys forget what thread this is supposed to be about lmaooo probably why we're just 4 pages away from 800.

While we're on the topic of being off topic, I discovered earlier today that I spend approximently $150 a month on strawberries. Isn't that crazy?? I find it pretty crazy. Strawberries are my comfort food. I love strawberries.

5bd7f447-e7ee-4db5-98dc-8432f43a85d7.gif

Do strawberry margaritas count? If so I also love strawberries very much. I bet Lana and Ben like them too, especially Ben.

ruZKe8V.gif

Do strawberry margaritas count? If so I also love strawberries very much. I bet Lana and Ben like them too, especially Ben.

honey do you need some water or something?

because you sound really thirsty 

While we're on the topic of being off topic, I discovered earlier today that I spend approximently $150 a month on strawberries. Isn't that crazy?? I find it pretty crazy. Strawberries are my comfort food. I love strawberries.

10 Health Benefits of Strawberries

1. Helps burn stored fat

The red coloring contains anthocyanins, which stimulate the burning of stored fat. When a group of animals was fed a high-fat diet along with anthocyanins, they gained 24 percent less weight than the animals eating the high-fat diet without added anthocyanins. (The Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry)

2. Boost short term memory

The anthocyanins boost short term memory by 100 percent in eight weeks. (The Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry)

3. Low in Calories – High in Fiber

One cup contains only 54 calories.

4. Ease Inflammation

Strawberries lower blood levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), a signal of inflammation in the body. In a study, women who ate 16 or more strawberries per week were 14 percent less likely to have elevated levels of CRP. (Harvard School of Public Health.)

5. Lower cardiovascular disease

Flavonoids — which are responsible for the colour and flavour of strawberries — lower the risk for heart disease.

6. Promote bone health

Strawberries contain potassium, vitamin K and magnesium which are important for bone health.

7. Prevent oesophageal cancer

Studies show freeze-dried strawberry powder may help prevent human oesophageal cancer.

8. Anti-aging properties

Strawberries are filled with biotin, which helps build strong hair and nails. They also contain the antioxidant ellagic acid, which protects the elastic fibers in our skin to prevent sagging.

9. Good for weight loss

The compound nitrate found promotes blood flow and oxygen in our body, which is great for weight loss.

10. Promote eye health

Eating three or more servings of fruit like strawberries may lower the risk of macular degeneration, a condition resulting in vision loss. (Archives of Ophthalmology)

And they have benefits for whitening teeth. Go strawberries  :hooker:  xx

is this a hint for strawberry field forever? :creep:

giphy.gif

While we're on the topic of being off topic, I discovered earlier today that I spend approximently $150 a month on strawberries. Isn't that crazy?? I find it pretty crazy. Strawberries are my comfort food. I love strawberries.5bd7f447-e7ee-4db5-98dc-8432f43a85d7.gif

150 dollars?? holy shit. Gorl how many do u in one sitting?? I love strawberries too btw but my fav fruit is oranges

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

okay back to Lana people  :flutter: do you think something is going to come this week since she is playing the KROQ show Sunday?

Wasn't it saturday? She better tho cuz so far she hasn't released anything revolutionary yet (unlike with every other album imo)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

10 Health Benefits of Strawberries[/size]

1. Helps burn stored fat

The red coloring contains anthocyanins, which stimulate the burning of stored fat. When a group of animals was fed a high-fat diet along with anthocyanins, they gained 24 percent less weight than the animals eating the high-fat diet without added anthocyanins. (The Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry)

The anthocyanins boost short term memory by 100 percent in eight weeks. (The Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry)

4. Ease Inflammation

Strawberries lower blood levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), a signal of inflammation in the body. In a study, women who ate 16 or more strawberries per week were 14 percent less likely to have elevated levels of CRP. (Harvard School of Public Health.)

Flavonoids — which are responsible for the colour and flavour of strawberries — lower the risk for heart disease.

6. Promote bone health

Strawberries contain potassium, vitamin K and magnesium which are important for bone health.

7. Prevent oesophageal cancerStudies show freeze-dried strawberry powder may help prevent human oesophageal cancer.

8. Anti-aging properties

Strawberries are filled with biotin, which helps build strong hair and nails. They also contain the antioxidant ellagic acid, which protects the elastic fibers in our skin to prevent sagging.

9. Good for weight loss

The compound nitrate found promotes blood flow and oxygen in our body, which is great for weight loss.

10. Promote eye health

Eating three or more servings of fruit like strawberries may lower the risk of macular degeneration, a condition resulting in vision loss. (Archives of Ophthalmology)

I'm a food chemist and can confirm all of this

10 Health Benefits of Strawberries[/size]

1. Helps burn stored fat

4. Ease Inflammation

6. Promote bone health

7. Prevent oesophageal cancerStudies show freeze-dried strawberry powder may help prevent human oesophageal cancer.

8. Anti-aging properties

9. Good for weight loss

10. Promote eye health

This is why @elle is such a queen. Getting all that good shit from $150 worth of strawberries a month. When will your fave

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

This one time I saw a post about how Black Sabbath spent over $150,000 dollars in a year on cocaine. I thought it was very relatable considering that's how I seem to budget my food.