Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago you guys were harassing Ben on Instagram and now you want his cock

There's a burning desire in my loins and only Bens dick can put out the flames. He can fuck me and whisper the release date in my ears. #SUCCForLife

ruZKe8V.gif

If this album is really coming on the 21st of July it better be worth it with amazing songs, and if it's coming that far away from now they better have promo scheduled...Like if they don't want to promote the album and release more music videos wtf is the point of it being delayed THAT far.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

forwifey_013.jpg

"Those gays are onto me. They think they know when the release date is for my next album. We'll see about that."

tumblr_mzxkquXvf81t8xjlmo1_250.gif

"Alright just have to contact one, to start."

[phone rings] "Hello, is this Brian Cornell, CEO of Target? How are you, darling?"

forwifey_161.jpg

"So, I was thinking. Thinking about my album, thinking about the information that you have up at corporate. Here's the thing. You owe me a favor, remember  :smile2: I want you to transmit the following information to every store you own across the country [gives fake release date]."

forwifey_160.jpg

"Glad to hear you're compliant. Have a beautiful night, Brian." [hangs up and dials another number]

forwifey_158.jpg

"Hi, Mr. Trump, nice to talk to you again. I hope you don't mind letting me talk to the big boys. Of course you don't. Remember Project LDR? Put me on with Mike Pompeo with the CIA. I have some things I'd like to send through the ether."

[perched high above the world, throughout the rest of the night, contacting various organizations and feeding false information, sending the world into a spiral of chaos]

200.gif

tumblr_oq4kxzf1Y41vm9106o1_400.gif

Can you imagine looking back at it while he's going to poundtown on dat ass? Mmm I'm clenched just thinking about it.

I don't even need a release date tbh. Just give me that vitamin D.

He is not even that hot. WYD