Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Do you guys think the song's gonna become a hit now that there's a video? or will it be forgotten in 3 days

If Lana started to do perfomances on tv along with The Weeknd, the song  would be a hit, but you know is Lana Del Rey B$CHT!

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Ben is hot but he makes me too mad to actually fancy him

I'm happy and excited about a surprise release it's gonna be amazing and you will all be buzzing too even though you're complaining now xoxo

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Someone should make a new thread called: Lana's most beautiful death out of her all videos.

Thank you for your idea  *making another survivor game* :hooker:

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

i'm actually SOOO EXCITED for friday!! I can't believe we're finally gonna hear the full album!! It feels surreal

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i'm actually SOOO EXCITED for friday!! I can't believe we're finally gonna hear the full album!! It feels surreal

Is this a joke or...? (I've been away for an hour or so) :eek:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

nah it's the truth I know it I have a £5 bet with my boyfriend and I'm gonna win that £5

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I don't see it as a suicide in the Lust for Life video tbh. It seems too playful and innocent to be associated with something as dark as that. Lana prances to the edge and slides down like a child, then she lands in some sort of meadow. Nothing about this description sounds sad. I think the whole music video is just a metaphore about overcoming fear and sadness, and having the courage and bravery to push forward no matter how scared you are. And you'll be surprised by where you end up.

And of course, she ended up in a good place. Surrounded by flowers and beauty. Nothing but peace. <3

i'm just very hopeful :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don't see it as a suicide in the Lust for Life video tbh. It seems too playful and innocent to be associated with something as dark as that. Lana prances to the edge and slides down like a child, then she lands in some sort of meadow. Nothing about this description sounds sad. I think the whole music video is just a metaphore about overcoming fear and sadness, and having the courage and bravery to push forward no matter how scared you are. And you'll be surprised by where you end up.

And of course, she ended up in a good place. Surrounded by flowers and beauty. Nothing but peace. <3

Could be this…

But notice how the weekends in black and she's in red. It's like he was the dead one… And she slid down the D of the Hollywood sign lmao (suicide) to be with him in Paradise. That's why they were together in the tulip meadow after… I think this album is lighter in the sense that the lyrics are focusing on the light side and optimism, and she's finally happy and in a good place… But it's still always gonna have that dark side sonically and thematically… that's just Lana lol. I love it.

is anybody else nervous about getting to the point where youve fully finished an album, and then you realize it will probably be another 2 years until you get a new one?

i know its dumb to say when were about to get a whole album but i just realized a week after LFL comes out there will probably already be a LDR6 pre-pre-release thread where we repeat the year with no news (like how a majority of 2016 had almost no actual lana news)

the thought of repeating the post-honeymoon era terrifies me

pNjWdpc.png

is anybody else nervous about getting to the point where youve fully finished an album, and then you realize it will probably be another 2 years until you get a new one?

i know its dumb to say when were about to get a whole album but i just realized a week after LFL comes out there will probably already be a LDR6 pre-pre-release thread where we repeat the year with no news (like how a majority of 2016 had almost no actual lana news)

the thought of repeating the post-honeymoon era terrifies me

I guess it really depends how good the album is. When Ultraviolence came out, I thought the Honeymoon era came too soon because I still was listening to UV a lot. Same thing happened with Honeymoon (but I enjoyed HM, I know a lot of people didn't. Also, Lana's albums feel timeless plus we have a ton of unreleased songs. I never get bored when she's not promoting tbh

Do you guys think the song's gonna become a hit now that there's a video? or will it be forgotten in 3 days

With the rigth Radio Deal and some perfomaces i think it would.. But its Lazy Del Rey.. So dont put ur faith

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Its so immature lmao, Selena stans vary from ages 4- 13 

there is that guy that is 17 and cries when selena comes on radio 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I guess it really depends how good the album is. When Ultraviolence came out, I thought the Honeymoon era came too soon because I still was listening to UV a lot. Same thing happened with Honeymoon (but I enjoyed HM, I know a lot of people didn

i really love honeymoon and still do, but the era ended because it just wasnt what a lot of her fans were anticipating. we barely had a little more than a year between uv and hm, so the uv era did end early, but theres a way longer gap between hm and lfl which is why i think we went so long with no news even after the era was dead

pNjWdpc.png