Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

wow its almost like there's different threads for different things hun

Oh honey, if i was not way too high on warning points now, you would receive the lashings of your life. 

You can thank the mods.

wait what's going on??

more than 20 ppl were just killed after an ariana concert and there over 100 injured ones.

most likely all young ppl.

I srsly can not believe you guys are still talking about the fucking album when 20 or more young ppl just lost their lives at a concert. 

What the hell are you on?

Trash. All of you.

what the hell is this :rip:. where were you when people kept shitposting when worse occur in the middle-east or anywhere else ? life goes on 

I swear it's like you guys enjoy every bit of occasion to make your stupid ego feel better after constantly tearing people down on a damn lana del rey forum. what a sad life 

I srsly can not believe you guys are still talking about the fucking album when 20 or more young ppl just lost their lives at a concert.

Trash. All of you.

Me das mucho asco, estás prejuzgando. Tú qué mierdas sabes lo que opino de los 20 muertos en el accidente de esta noche. Ahora mismo estoy indignado con Lana (por eso estoy escribiendo aquí) y triste por los accidentes de esta noche. Si no sabes lo que estoy diciendo lo traduces. Hostias.

what the hell is this :rip:. where were you when people kept shitposting when worse occur in the middle-east or anywhere else ? life goes on 

I swear it's like you guys enjoy every bit of occasion to make your stupid ego feel better after constantly tearing people down on a damn lana del rey forum. what a sad life 

Shut up!

20 people probably your age lost their lives while going to concert of their favourite popstar. Imagine the same situation at a Lana concert and you guys are here wanting an album called Lust For Life. THe irony of it all. Some of you truly deserve the miserable mental place most of you are in if you look at human lives like that.

Me das mucho asco, estás prejuzgando. Tú qué mierdas sabes lo que opino de los 20 muertos en el accidente de esta noche. Ahora mismo estoy indignado con Lana (por eso estoy escribiendo aquí) y triste por los accidentes de esta noche. Si no sabes lo que estoy diciendo lo traduces. Hostias.

I don't understand this language.

i love you and i love google translate too because it helped me to find out your goldy words  :creep: thank you 

:smile3:

Trash. All of you.

No patience for you honey, go talk about this on facebook and leave us alone

You guys are such hypocrites.

Everyday there's terrorism, everyday there's people dying from hunger, from poverty and we still debate whether the album is coming on the 26th or not. But you're just worried now? 

I mean...

giphy.gif

(I'm not trying to disrespect the attack by any means, I just don't get why some of you really like the drama- and yeah, this is about leaked_version)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

i love you and i love google translate too because it helped me to find out your goldy words :creep: thank you

I'm going to bed, can't handle with this situation. Ben has ruined my night.

Could people stop being immature for once in their lives?

The amount of aggressive messages in Ben's Instagram account makes me want to vomit.

"I'm going to rip out all of your organs for lying"

What's wrong with you?

There is no official release date, deal with it.

Shut up!

20 people probably your age lost their lives while going to concert of their favourite popstar. Imagine the same situation at a Lana concert and you guys are here wanting an album called Lust For Life. THe irony of it all. Some of you truly deserve the miserable mental place most of you are in if you look at human lives like that.

I don't understand this language.

meanwhile you're here trying your best to tear people down wishing them a miserable lives  because they're on a site they mostly love it because they can skip their miserable reality thro it

wow you're so helpful and full of humanity.. thank you!

:smile3:

what do u want them to do?? are u serious?

Trash. All of you.

meanwhile you're here trying your best to tear people down wishing them a miserable lives  because they're on a site they mostly love it because they can skip their miserable reality thro it

wow you're so helpful and full of humanity.. thank you!

I bring trash out whenever it needs to be taken out.

At least you guys could just be more sensitive about the whole damn situation and have more empathy towards ppl your age.

Truly the pits.

That surprises even me.

This morality high horse never ends by this logic. What about the phones and laptops we're using rn? We don't care about the poor children who got paid pennies in developing countries to make them? The world is shit and that's it.