Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

what the hell is this :rip:. where were you when people kept shitposting when worse occur in the middle-east or anywhere else ? life goes on 

I swear it's like you guys enjoy every bit of occasion to make your stupid ego feel better after constantly tearing people down on a damn lana del rey forum. what a sad life 

ikr. i fucking hate that guy/girl/thing. whatever snakey creature is hiding behind that pathetic account.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love this because I can understand everything you say since Spanish is my native language

I think there should be a section or at least a thread where we are able to speak in other languages... it would be amazing

gbSBViK.gif

Hi everyone,

I just woke up about an hour ago, so I haven't had time to read through the ~30 pages I've missed, but I've received an abundance of messages regarding what's been going on in this thread. Again, I haven't had time to read through it, but please:

- Spread love, not hate. A tragedy has happened today, and even though this is a Lana forum, we should still be considerate.

- Do not harass Lana's managers. I'm serious. They already have existing problems with the site, we do not need to give them more reasons to dislike us.

- Please try to post in English. This is a discussion board, and it would really be helpful if everyone posted in English so all members can understand what is being said, or at least post a translation. To speak in English is included in the LanaBoards posting guideline rules. I know this is kind of a weird thing to ask, but I want everyone to feel included in public conversation. 

Again, I love you guys so very much. I'm working on coding in the new theme, and I hope to give it to you soon (end of this week.) Thank you for being patient with me.

xoxo,

Elle

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's just a bit annoying to see yall talking in a language that I have to translate everytime because it's on one of the biggest threads, if it was on a thread for a specific performance for example it'd be ok but please can you go back to a language everyone understands :) Merci :hooker:

ZKcaooE.png

Ily guys but it makes me sad when I don't know what you're saying lol

We're arguing the same as everyone on this thread, LFL delay...

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

No creo que sea contra las reglas, al menos he visto mucha gente hablando alemán y portugués :hooker:

No it is against the rules btw, just because a lot of others have done it doesn't mean it should continue? It isn't fair to people who can't understand the language (and those people should not have to copy and paste everything into google translate either)

I mean can you imagine how much more messy this place would be if we all just spoke our native language irregardless of communication barriers? Languages are great but on an international fan site such as this, English is preferred usually.

I mean imagine if I'd written all of this in my native Finnish? no one would know what I was saying? I can read Spanish well enough but a lot of people on here can't, so maybe set up a Spanish speaking thread in the Conversation area if you would find that useful?

I don't mean this in a mean way at all btw! Nothing but love  :kiss:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Hi everyone,

I just woke up about an hour ago, so I haven't had time to read through the ~30 pages I've missed, but I've received an abundance of messages regarding what's been going on in this thread. Again, I haven't had time to read through it, but please:

- Spread love, not hate. A tragedy has happened today, and even though this is a Lana forum, we should still be considerate.

- Do not harass Lana's managers. I'm serious. They already have existing problems with the site, we do not need to give them more reasons to dislike us.

- Please try to post in English. This is a discussion board, and it would really be helpful if everyone posted in English so all members can understand what is being said, or at least post a translation. To speak in English is included in the LanaBoards posting guideline rules. I know this is kind of a weird thing to ask, but I want everyone to feel included in public conversation.

Again, I love you guys so very much. I'm working on coding in the new theme, and I hope to give it to you soon (end of this week.) Thank you for being patient with me.

xoxo,

Elle

i love the fact that you said soon and then you specify WHEN

lana should take notes

thank you Elle, have a great day xo 

:smile3:

No it is against the rules btw, just because a lot of others have done it doesn't mean it should continue? It isn't fair to people who can't understand the language (and those people should not have to copy and paste everything into google translate either)

I mean can you imagine how much more messy this place would be if we all just spoke our native language irregardless of communication barriers? Languages are great but on an international fan site such as this, English is preferred usually.

I mean imagine if I'd written all of this in my native Finnish? no one would know what I was saying? I can read Spanish well enough but a lot of people on here can't, so maybe set up a Spanish speaking thread in the Conversation area if you would find that useful?

pls lord no finnish is such an unattractive written language you guys have such painfully long words and shit 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

@TROPICUM d a r l i n g

i said what i said :hooker:

Hi everyone,

- Please try to post in English. This is a discussion board, and it would really be helpful if everyone posted in English so all members can understand what is being said, or at least post a translation. To speak in English is included in the LanaBoards posting guideline rules. I know this is kind of a weird thing to ask, but I want everyone to feel included in public conversation. 

xoxo,

Elle

I really love your definition of "Soon". Sorry for talking in Spanish. Won't happen again. <3

???, ?????????

pls lord no finnish is such an unattractive written language you guys have such painfully long words and shit 

:defeated: I can't even pretend to be offended tbh.... it's true... Finnish has so many long words with too many vowels, but it has a nice rhythm when spoken (or I think it does, but I guess I'm bias  :creep:)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Ups, didn't know about that, it wasn't mean at all btw :heart: 

8nl2OpX.png

:defeated: I can't even pretend to be offended tbh.... it's true... Finnish has so many long words with too many vowels, but it has a nice rhythm when spoken (or I think it does, but I guess I'm bias  :creep:)

Hahahaha!! One of my friends is finnish and 50% of our relationship is just us dragging the finnish language tbh 

It's one of those languages you look at and think

really girl.... really?

http://imgur.com/juBNBxG

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Hi everyone,

xoxo,

Elle

Sorry, I'm not gonna do it again  :rollin:

8nl2OpX.png