Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Honestly love this place so much... from meltdowns to release date drama to chemistry jokes... what a journey these past 900+ pages have been! You guys make every pre-release era iconic in one way or another!

For real though, hope y'all know how wonderful you are and have a great night/day wherever you all are!  :kiss:

Yes!! I've been following Lana (not religiously like I am now) for years but just found this website recently.  It has been such a great experience so far :kiss2:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

:poordat:  :poordat:

I know <3 I'm so glad I joined LB in time for this era. Wish I knew it existed sooner. So nice to share it all with fellow fans  :kiss3: (and watch meltdowns and fights and general drama)

queen of emotional community bringing together comments  :crai:

:aw:  :crying4:  :crying4:

@C0neyIslandKing You're a true gem amongst this forum full of fatties.

Ok I was lowkey emotional already but your responses are tipping me over the edge!  :flutter:  Ur all angels  :legend:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Okay but why does this lowkey look like the opening to a show 

giphy.gif

Is Lana the next Doctor Who

Wtf this just made me realise the Love video ends the same way the LFL video begins. Why did they choose to do that? surprise visual album / short film confirmed? That would DESTROY me.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Wtf this just made me realise the Love video ends the same way the LFL video begins. Why did they choose to do that? surprise visual album / short film confirmed? That would DESTROY me.

THERE BETTER FUCKING BE A SHORT FILM LANA COME THROOOOO

does anyone else here speak IUPAC nomenclature 

Linalool.pngdel 840px-Reaccion-racemato-sin-texto.png

The pic from the left is propane. I don't remember the process lol

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

The audio was 4.7, her most viewed video in it's first 24 hours :mj2:

:air: Thank you! My bad hehe I hope she'll be able to breaks the record again

8nl2OpX.png

Sorry but I have to say something in Spanish (u can use Google Traductor):

Llevo esperando para este álbum casi 2 años, todas las emociones por las que he pasado en tan pocos meses me han llevado a una inestabilidad por culpa de sus managers incompetentes y de revistas o webs con fechas falsas. Simplemente estoy harto de mentiras, harto de que jueguen de esta manera con nuestros sentimientos, harto de ilusionarme para luego decepcionarme. Ben, el manager de Lana, ha sido en parte el responsable de todo esto, primero llega y quita el audio en el que Lana dice la fecha de lanzamiento y ahora va y comenta diciendo que el álbum no está terminado... Estoy cansado, no puedo más con esta situación... Solo espero que Lana diga algo hoy, mañana, el viernes o cuando sea. Algo para calmarme porque su estúpido manager no me está dando "ganas de vivir", me las está quitando.

Por último, me gustaría decir que si Lana está preparando un lanzamiento sorpresa, que se prepare porque no va a vender todo lo que debería. Esta era se merece mucho más y por culpa de tres o cuatro gilipollas no va a acabar bien.

Sometimes I want to type all my complaints in Spanish but it's against the rules  :icant:  :judgingu:  :sadcore: I know you feel. Do not believe Ben, he lied! Don't worry, it will come soon. At least we will get it this year lel

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

It's really bugging me that her latest videos aren't titled: 

Lana Del Rey - Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind (Official Audio) & Lana Del Rey - Lust for Life ft. The Weeknd

cause it doesn't match her other formats am I the only one  :air: