Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't wait to be smug af when it comes on Friday (;

or get dragged so hard for this comment lol I'm happy either way

I agree with this. I'm convinced its coming Friday and I'm ready to be dragged if it doesn't come. Fate accepted.

This "keeping release date as a secret so it wouldn't leak by leakers/hackers" thing is the most idiotic theory I've ever heard

Um not really. He said that theres no date but she has told two different sources what it is..one of which was only a few days ago. I honestly don't see how "idiotic" is the best word to describe it.. it just makes you sound like a fucking dickhead

this thread is literally just a boomerang of release date expectations, it's making me so goddamn dizzy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think Lana and her team are doing a little surprise for us. If that's the case maybe we can hold off on calling her team dicks and assholes, let them be excited for a little surprise release- we'll know in a few days. Even if we don't agree with their approach to it we should cut them some slack so we don't look like ungrateful fans! But if Friday comes and goes without any word- then we can get loco!!!!

this thread is literally just a boomerang of release date expectations, it's making me so goddamn dizzy

Well..we were all set on Friday but then Ben had to throw in that curveball. :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I genuinely just think you all need to stop getting your hopes up and guessing release dates until we get a drop or confirmation. Why can't you guys just believe them? You're too wrapped up in your own conspiracies.

I hope this isn't an unpopular opinion but the LFL video is boring.

I got so excited about a fanmade video teaser and then this.

Mfhp.gif

MAgu8YR.gif

Just say random dates to keep the gays confused and avoid the leaks...

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Ugh I've seen him before. Coachella isn't good but he's so pretentious.

Trying to be "mean"  to get more viewers...

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E