Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Okay but do you guys remember when Ben and Ed did a interview shortly after the release of Love and they said that they were really interested in selling the album to Lana's fans and less worried about the commercial success of it? They also mentioned that the use of social media and music streaming services was a concept they were going to use to promote this era. To me a digital release first doesn't seem that crazy considering the fact that they said that they wanted to experiment with the use and promo of spotify and apple music and things like that! 

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

I don't know what does she means in that tweet tho, fucking confused.

According to Pitchfork, the tweet is about Voldemort.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Okay but do you guys remember when Ben and Ed did a interview shortly after the release of Love and they said that they were really interested in selling the album to Lana's fans and less worried about the commercial success of it? They also mentioned that the use of social media and music streaming services was a concept they were going to use to promote this era. To me a digital release first doesn't seem that crazy considering the fact that they said that they wanted to experiment with the use and promo of spotify and apple music and things like that! 

They also said they would support the vinyl format because Lana is really successful in that format and I don't think vinyls are coming out in Friday, tbh... When they talked about streaming services and supporting them at promo, I think they didn't mean to release a surprise album, but actually having her album available there, not like Beyoncé, Taylor Swift or Adele did with their last albums

They also said they would support the vinyl format because Lana is really successful in that format and I don't think vinyls are coming out in Friday, tbh...

Yes but physical releases are different- especially on vinyl. Anyone who would be buying her vinyl if it dropped this Friday will still buy it when it does drop.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I hope the vinyl is released on friday but it's highly unlikely, i'd love to listen to it in that format for the first time but i'm too impatient and will probably just end up streaming it on spotify or something first. I really hope she does do a vinyl release immediately though..

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This Fridy if there's no album I'm actually going to listen to this Halsey y'all talk about so much! See if she actually is "Ratsey" like you all claim lol.

what type of sadistic freak are you?

Remember last week when we honestly thought lana would have announced the release date/tracklist/pre-order by now?

hilarious. tragic.

giphy.gif

This really has officially become ridiculous now. I can't believe still no word on this album. I'm actually shocked. Do you guys think maybe it's been delayed because of what happened in Manchester? I wouldn't have thought so because the album is about love and world peace but it's a possibilty... right?

someone just pmed universal music poland and they said they are not allowed to talk about the album at the moment.

surprise release confirmed

This really has officially become ridiculous now. I can't believe still no word on this album. I'm actually shocked. Do you guys think maybe it's been delayed because of what happened in Manchester? I wouldn't have thought so because the album is about love and world peace but it's a possibilty... right?

surprise release confirmed

If anything I think an album about peace and love is what we need right now...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This Fridy if there's no album I'm actually going to listen to this Halsey y'all talk about so much! See if she actually is "Ratsey" like you all claim lol.

I'll be praying for you poor and helpless soul sis.

17438118_716202535227273_544654847445775

it's leaked. don't spread it pls

62b3566cf4bdeba4258a2e83dc523369.gif

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E