Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Wow! at some of the reactions at what I said yesterday. But what can you expect from some 12 y.o. or from some people who think that faking being gay on a forum is cool. I love Lana since 2013 but I think that she has rushed out HM, which had some very good songs but overall was too monotone, and I think that she is coming out again with another album that will be subpar. I think that she doesn't have someone around her to check her artistic output anymore, to say to her face that this lyric or that concept it's not good. UV, which in my opinion is her best album to date, was born during her relationship with Barrie and you can tell that Barry and Dan had a great influence on UV compared with the yesman attitude of Nowels on HM.

Oh

Wow! at some of the reactions at what I said yesterday. But what can you expect from some 12 y.o. or from some people who think that faking being gay on a forum is cool. I love Lana since 2013 but I think that she has rushed out HM, which had some very good songs but overall was too monotone, and I think that she is coming out again with another album that will be subpar. I think that she doesn't have someone around her to check her artistic output anymore, to say to her face that this lyric or that concept it's not good. UV, which in my opinion is her best album to date, was born during her relationship with Barrie and you can tell that Barry and Dan had a great influence on UV compared with the yesman attitude of Nowels on HM.

Ugh yeah alright you got me,

I'm not a real gay... I'm just one of those.... fake gays from LB... we aren't real

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I'm hella straight but sorry your point about there are some people faking being gay is so fucking funny like where did you even get this thought from you're hella weird lmao

:smile3:

I'm done, you discovered who I really am. Yes guys, I fake my gayness! In the real life i'm just a straight boy who has a beautiful girlfriend...

giphy.gif

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

NEW CONFIRMED TITLE FOR LFL:

WHEN THE ALBUM WAS DELAYED WE KEPT FAKING OUR GAYNESS

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

no one cares. go to hell rat

I caught up on all these pages expecting disappointment/boring release date talk then i got to the fake gays post and cackled for 10 minutes.

I caught up on all these pages expecting disappointment/boring release date talk then i got to the fake gays post and cackled for 10 minutes.

thanks for summarizing the last 30 pages for me. i dont even bother to read through all of these.  :lmao:

giphy.gif