Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Wow! at some of the reactions at what I said yesterday. But what can you expect from some 12 y.o. or from some people who think that faking being gay on a forum is cool. I love Lana since 2013 but I think that she has rushed out HM, which had some very good songs but overall was too monotone, and I think that she is coming out again with another album that will be subpar. I think that she doesn't have someone around her to check her artistic output anymore, to say to her face that this lyric or that concept it's not good. UV, which in my opinion is her best album to date, was born during her relationship with Barrie and you can tell that Barry and Dan had a great influence on UV compared with the yesman attitude of Nowels on HM.

K not to be rude but you clearly have no respect for

1. Lana
  2. Lana's creative freedom
  3. Lana's fans

So why are you here? The log off button is in the top right corner.

Can't wait for the meltdowns on Friday if we don't get the album  :creep:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I wanna do a poll here about who believe the album is coming on Friday or don't and people who believe been or not is it ok if I make a thread for if since y'all always tell me that it's unnecessary...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I wanna do a poll here about who believe the album is coming on Friday or don't and people who believe been or not is it ok if I make a thread for if since y'all always tell me that it's unnecessary...

there already is one !

there already is one !

Oh good thing I asked :lmao:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Meh, not really a reach as much as an aesthetical observation, but like I said earlier, it kind of looks like old 90's video games. The Hollywood sign looks very animated in some scenes and the desolate black, unanimated background adds to it. Kind of almost looks like a "virtual" or non-real reality/distopia, to which they fall into some kind of utopia.

Meh, not really a reach as much as an aesthetical observation, but like I said earlier, it kind of looks like old 90's video games. The Hollywood sign looks very animated in some scenes and the desolate black, unanimated background adds to it. Kind of almost looks like a "virtual" or non-real reality/distopia, to which they fall into some kind of utopia.

So you're saying that Lana is sonic the hedgehog 

It's so frustrating because i want to be excited but i know i shouldn't get my hopes up it would be so much more fun if she gave us the release date before hand rather than just randomly dropping it cus it builds up anticipation and excitment, LANA WOT ARE U DOOOOOOOOOOOOING SIS???????????????????? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e