Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

How are people missing the blatantly obvious joke there

It sounds like a joke, but since HFA is down, we can't say for certain that it's false. She's had song titles that sounded like bigger jokes before.

How are people missing the blatantly obvious joke there

I was gonna say, Push Back? Like a reference to the album getting pushed back? And a collab w Dua, which is like worse than being murdered in the eyes of a Lana stan? It just seems like an inflammatory joke lol. Which is why I'm trying to actually get the HFA to load.

(honestly how could yo guys run away with this without even trying to confirm first... don't believe everything you see)

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I didn't want any collabs on this album originally but i was down for The Weeknd, but now there's like way too many collabs and it's getting out of hand. stop.

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yeah it's fake. The same Insta acc who posted it also posted that fake reply from Lana. Also in the picture, you can see the blur around the writing, meaning it was photoshopped. Panic over.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Our albums were delayed, they were pushed back

Ben and Ed couldn't care less

In the pale moonlight, with my red dress

I ride with strangers, I love that

Dark blue

Dark blue

Dark blue

Push back, push back 

tenor.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

If someone finds the link to the registration I'll believe it, but until then I will believe it's just a joke since it's called 'Push Back' and Dua's album was pushed back and LFL had been rumoured to had been pushed back too, although Ben has now said it's not finished yet

The joke is that her and dua lips are both managed by Ben and Duas album was literally delayed 8000 times.

Yes, I understand the possible joke. I'm saying that we can't confirm with 100% certainty that it is false because HFA is down right now.

Yeah it's fake. The same Insta acc who posted it also posted that fake reply from Lana. Also in the picture, you can see the blur around the writing, meaning it was photoshopped. Panic over.

what blur? yeah it could be fake but you're reaching now