Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

what blur? yeah it could be fake but you're reaching now

If you look really closely, you can see it around the words. I do Photoshopping myself and even if I try to put words onto a background, the blur remains unless you brush it off.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If you look really closely, you can see it around the words. I do Photoshopping myself and even if I try to put words onto a background, the blur remains unless you brush it off.

lol this is bullshit. the 'blur' appears cause the picture has been saved many times. if u see closely u can see it around the 'song information' text too

lol this is bullshit. the 'blur' appears cause the picture has been saved many times. if u see closely u can see it around the 'song information' text too

Yeah that's true but I'm trying to compare. In the text box, it's all clear but the words are still blurred around it..

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's so so bad that lana hasn't said a word about this new album. I really wasn't expecting it to go this far.

that's what happens when you're on your own, and your're alright with letting nice things go.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

LANA DEL REY - LUST FOR LIFE (TRACKLIST)

1. Lust For Collabs ft. The Weeknd

2. Delayed

3. Cherrys and delays

4. Push Back

5. 13 delays til album release

6. Album never came ft. Sean Ono Lennon

7. Beautiful Managers, Beautiful Problems ft. Stevie Nicks

8. God Bless A Release Date

9. When The World Was At War We Kept Delaying

10. Best American Record Delayed

11. Wild Manager

12. Delaymite

LANA DEL REY - LUST FOR LIFE (TRACKLIST)

1. Lust For Collabs ft. The Weeknd

2. Delayed

3. Cherrys and delays

4. Push Back

5. 13 delays til album release

6. Album never came ft. Sean Ono Lennon

7. Beautiful Managers, Beautiful Problems ft. Stevie Nicks

8. God Bless A Release Date

9. When The World Was At War We Kept Delaying

10. Best American Record Delayed

11. Wild Manager

12. Delaymite

i love you for this

Confirmed fake, HFA just loaded.

YES

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

This era summed up by Ross Gellar.

When lana announces anything

tumblr_o3xtc1q3rI1t3ml1po1_500.gif

When paris match was released

tenor.gif

When we recieve devastating, but most likely "false" information and have huge meltdowns

tumblr_inline_n8jgniDdz81rtpcz9.gif

Wow! at some of the reactions at what I said yesterday. But what can you expect from some 12 y.o. or from some people who think that faking being gay on a forum is cool. I love Lana since 2013 but I think that she has rushed out HM, which had some very good songs but overall was too monotone, and I think that she is coming out again with another album that will be subpar. I think that she doesn't have someone around her to check her artistic output anymore, to say to her face that this lyric or that concept it's not good. UV, which in my opinion is her best album to date, was born during her relationship with Barrie and you can tell that Barry and Dan had a great influence on UV compared with the yesman attitude of Nowels on HM.

Wow! at some of the reactions at what I said yesterday. But what can you expect from some 12 y.o. or from some people who think that faking being gay on a forum is cool. I love Lana since 2013 but I think that she has rushed out HM, which had some very good songs but overall was too monotone, and I think that she is coming out again with another album that will be subpar. I think that she doesn't have someone around her to check her artistic output anymore, to say to her face that this lyric or that concept it's not good. UV, which in my opinion is her best album to date, was born during her relationship with Barrie and you can tell that Barry and Dan had a great influence on UV compared with the yesman attitude of Nowels on HM.

My biggest takeaway here is you think people fake being gay here? What an odd thought

LIZARD PEOPLE