Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Basically, you guys got yourselves hyped for a date we knew probably wasn't the date and then you got let down.

Well done.

Exactly lol

Ben her manager says the album is out when its done, but bcz some magazines said the 26th everyone has decided that is more accurate than a direct comment from her manager lol mess. Some people are going to have a bad Friday.

maybe lock this thread come friday

(seriously though, she's been in and out of studios as far back as november 2015 and it's not done yet  :deadbanana: Pull your socks up Lana )

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Nah, the album is finished.

She's been recording it since 2015, we have outdoors, (some) promo, magazines, Lana said it would be out Spring (we know she lies a lot but whether the date is on Spring or not the album would've been finished for her to tell something like that). Someone at Elle UK listened to it, we already know several titles. So why wouldn't it be finished already? He's lying so no one knows the exact date and to hope that prevents it from leaking, which could mean a July release wouldn't be possible (bc it would obviously leak before time) and I don't really see the label releasing it on June because there are so many releases that month. I really do think it's coming Friday (digitally only)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I honestly think it's crazy to believe that the album isn't even finished. Why would we have any singles or promo or billboards or live performances of new songs or a trailer for the album or photoshoots or interviews all over the place or shops telling us they will be in stock after the 26th or whatever??

Honestly don't understand people who don't realise that Ben is just playing along with the surprise thing and it's coming soon (maybe not necessarily the 26th but in the next 2 weeks.)

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Reasons why the album is finished:

- Courtney Love and other interviewers have heard the album in full, detailing their descriptions of the songs.

- Why the billboards? Why all this promo with the performances to come? Why all the magazine shoots?

- Dazed said it would be out in Spring.

- Lana has been in the studio for god knows how long now.

- We already have half the tracklist.

- Why go make the album trailer if it's not done yet?

Obviously Ben wrote that comment to distract us all, especially after we protested on his Insta a few days ago.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The album could have been demo's though and she could go back and change things that she wasn't happy with. She was clearly in the studio recently for more than just Coachella. I doubt she spent a month just recording and producing that song.

I'm honestly shocked beyond words I mean if the album's not finished not even submitted to the label for print why bother with the big billboard the photoshoots the singles the buzz single coachella the live performances the entire campaign!!!

I don't get it!!! what kind of lousy manager Ben is? and her horrific team!!!

He's better be bluffing and the album's gonna be out on the 26th or guess we'll migrate to Halsey's base!!!  :derpna:

I do not really believe Ben I think he does it so leakers stay away from the album, I got a vibe we will got the album in 3 days

Nah, the album is finished.

She's been recording it since 2015, we have outdoors, (some) promo, magazines, Lana said it would be out Spring (we know she lies a lot but whether the date is on Spring or not the album would've been finished for her to tell something like that). Someone at Elle UK listened to it, we already know several titles. So why wouldn't it be finished already? He's lying so no one knows the exact date and to hope that prevents it from leaking, which could mean a July release wouldn't be possible (bc it would obviously leak before time) and I don't really see the label releasing it on June because there are so many releases that month. I really do think it's coming Friday (digitally only)

EXACTLY

xx ldr

I don't think it would be wise to push back the album, that means there's more chance of it leaking.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not sure what to think. On one hand, I really can't see it NOT being released on Friday, but on the other hand, how would a surprise date stop a leak from happening? Surely hackers would be on the prowl anyway?

what would she release ''coachilla'' that quickly if her allbum still missing  songs ? this is fucking stupid she could finished it and  put it on the album 

Girl the song is cute but you want that on the album?

EotAQlJ.jpg

Girl the song is cute but you want that on the album?

don't get me wrong 

i don't need the song on the album

i meant if the album is not finished it means she still wants more songs and she loved coachella so whats the point of rush that release when she still need songs its stupid as fuck