Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I just want to say that Music To Watch Boys To, Freak, Art Deco, High By The Beach, Salvatore, and The Blackest Day make Godlymoon one of the most amazing and outstanding records in history and that's that on that.

Welcome to LFL pre release thread lol :welcome:

LIZARD PEOPLE

I just want to say that Music To Watch Boys To, Freak, Art Deco, High By The Beach, Salvatore, and The Blackest Day make Godlymoon one of the most amazing and outstanding records in history and that's that on that. 

What a great way to introduce.

???, ?????????

The audio was 4.7, her most viewed video in it's first 24 hours :mj2:

I tought was love with 5.5 in it's first 24hrs

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Thx  

giphy.gif

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

MTWBT will go down as one of her all-time great songs. 

I feel like the album could come today. I feel like Ben posted that it wasn't finished yet to really throw us off.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

tbh esto.

Hay un thread ESPECÍFICAMENTE para este tipo de situaciones, y este es de Lust For Life. Pero whatever, el es el tipo de persona que se quiere ver superior a las personas. Solo por decir "I don't understand your language" se cree la gran cosa. Espero que encuentre el amor un dia. xoxo Sending lots of luv.

(btw todo esto era para leaked_version no para ti. Se puede malentender un poco  :P )

It's so funny when they dicen "I don't understand your language" and ni siquiera tienen en cuenta la probabilidad de que en este foro existan más personas que hablan español e inglés que aquellas que solamente manejan un idioma tan fácil y básico como el inglés (not to offend anyone pero its really basic and easy to learn especialmente if you understand y hablas un idioma tan complicated like español).

P.S: Is it also against the rules if I write spanglish? I already have two strikes, lol

Yeah! And Terrence Loves You, my favorite.

I have a super hard time believing that we have 3 magazine interviews, 2 music videos and singles, a billboard, an album trailer, 2 scheduled performances in the next few weeks, and the album cover for an album that isn't even done being recorded yet? Yeah Ben, I think the fuck NOT! He really tried it though!  :lmao:

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

I kind of don't want it to come out too soon because I don't want this era to end it gives me too much life 

Unless she drops a video for every song on the record and we spend the next year analyzing them all  :creep:

450c5ad77be3b9a375ef3ea31718599f.jpg

Idk if this was mentioned bc this thread is a mess but I'm pretty sure this is the same dress from the LFL vid, just dyed red.

It's from her show in Berlin in 2014