Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

@Elle can there be a Spanish Thread? For Spanish speakers? :creep:

sign me upppp if there is one  :D  need to practice cause I only speak English 24/7 and its sad I'm losing the language I grew up with after living abroad for so long (i know 0 spanish speakers)  :defeated:

Hahahaha!! One of my friends is finnish and 50% of our relationship is just us dragging the finnish language tbh 

It's one of those languages you look at and think

really girl.... really?

http://imgur.com/juBNBxG

Haha! That's awesome! You understand the struggle....  HONESTLY. The amount of times I've looked at those kind of words and just thought 'go home Finnish ur drunk' :toofunny:  

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

ily guys and all your beautiful languages but please just speak english lmao

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honestly love this place so much... from meltdowns to release date drama to chemistry jokes... what a journey these past 900+ pages have been! You guys make every pre-release era iconic in one way or another!

For real though, hope y'all know how wonderful you are and have a great night/day wherever you all are!  :kiss:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Honestly love this place so much... from meltdowns to release date drama to chemistry jokes... what a journey these past 900+ pages have been! You guys make every pre-release era iconic in one way or another!

For real though, hope y'all know how wonderful you are and have a great night/day wherever you all are!  :kiss: :poordat:

:poordat:  :poordat:

For real though, hope y'all know how wonderful you are and have a great night/day wherever you all are!  :kiss:

I know <3 I'm so glad I joined LB in time for this era. Wish I knew it existed sooner. So nice to share it all with fellow fans  :kiss3: (and watch meltdowns and fights and general drama)

queen of emotional community bringing together comments  :crai:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

:aw:  :crying4:  :crying4:

???, ?????????