Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Despite the fact that we as fans all want the new album, I think after the recent events at the Ariana concert, it would be very inappropriate to release an album called Lust For Life just days after a tragedy where young ppl were harmed going to a concert of a popstar.

I think we should not worry about the release date if we put this into perspective.

I dont see how that has anything to do with anything.

leaked_version doesn't actually care about terror victims, they just want a reason to feel superior to everyone, per usual.

it's like their damn hobby, always trying their best to find a reason to tear people down especially on LB.. i've noticed that before.. how pathetic 

like i'm so fucking sad about what happened but what can i do?? nothing!! literally nothing

:smile3:

A sad fucking night for humanity. Lana's peace sign at the end of the LFL video seems really far away now...

Hits really hard when you put it that way... :(

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What happened at the Ariana's concert was really really sad, but this is a forum to talk about Lana Del Rey, so whatever what happens in the world, theres nothing wrong with the fact that we are still talking about Lana Del Rey. We have facebook and twitter to comment the tragedies. god bless.

I really think "Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind" fits the way I feel rn

"Cause what about all these childen?

And what about all their parents?"

(Ps. There's a person saying how can we talk about LDR in momets like this. I get it, but this thread it's specially for LFL. If you want to say something about, just say it and don't start mocking other ppl. There's a thread for Ariana Grande + Terror Attacks)

???, ?????????

Despite the fact that we as fans all want the new album, I think after the recent events at the Ariana concert, it would be very inappropriate to release an album called Lust For Life just days after a tragedy where young ppl were harmed going to a concert of a popstar.

I think we should not worry about the release date if we put this into perspective.

Why would she delay her album because of it though...? The album fits a theme, 'lust for life', it's not insensitive or inappropriate and anyone who would draw to the conclusion of that is reaching 

giphy.gif

Me das mucho asco, estás prejuzgando. Tú qué mierdas sabes lo que opino de los 20 muertos en el accidente de esta noche. Ahora mismo estoy indignado con Lana (por eso estoy escribiendo aquí) y triste por los accidentes de esta noche. Si no sabes lo que estoy diciendo lo traduces. Hostias.

Nunca pensé ver a alguien escribiendo en español  :hdu:

De todas formas, it's what she deserves,

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

it's so ironic that you're dragging people on lana site because they're chatting about lana's shit while you're checking the same site at the same time

like.. you're doing the same hunny? what are you expecting to see?? its a damn lana site.. we feel bad we feel horrible about what happened but we can keep talking about the same shit

:smile3:

I've done my best.

I will not allow a bunch of ppl ruin this place. 

As rude as I am, I am always fair to those who deserve what they get.

And I will not allow for the still sane ppl on here to be alienated from this place because of the lack of empathy and the amount of insensitive posts about victims who just died going at the concert of their fave.

Attack me personally for all you want. I do not care.

Me das mucho asco, estás prejuzgando. Tú qué mierdas sabes lo que opino de los 20 muertos en el accidente de esta noche. Ahora mismo estoy indignado con Lana (por eso estoy escribiendo aquí) y triste por los accidentes de esta noche. Si no sabes lo que estoy diciendo lo traduces. Hostias.

tbh esto.

Hay un thread ESPECÍFICAMENTE para este tipo de situaciones, y este es de Lust For Life. Pero whatever, el es el tipo de persona que se quiere ver superior a las personas. Solo por decir "I don't understand your language" se cree la gran cosa. Espero que encuentre el amor un dia. xoxo Sending lots of luv.

(btw todo esto era para leaked_version no para ti. Se puede malentender un poco  :P )

???, ?????????

What about all the kids?

What about all their meltdowns?

And what about all their wishes of the album being released on May 26th?

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I've done my best.

I will not allow a bunch of ppl ruin this place. 

As rude as I am, I am always fair to those who deserve what they get.

And I will not allow for the still sane ppl on here to be alienated from this place because of the lack of empathy and the amount of insensitive posts about victims who just died going at the concert of their fave.

Attack me personally for all you want. I do not care.

Vcm0qkM.gif

???, ?????????