Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe they are preparing the pre-order?

I'm dreaming

I doubt it :poordat: 

Also, the "music store" link has just lead back to the homepage for months and it continues to bug me.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

i hope so but no i will stop dreaming.. don't drag me to your dreamy world please  :defeated:  :defeated:

STOP SAYING TOMORROW CUZ TOMORROW NEVER CAME 

Crying-screaming-sobbing-guy-gif-first-w

a39cdc4714f9630c213db480878f8942.600x600

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Guys, I strongly feel that the situation now is perfect to release the album, if she doesn't do it on 26th May... It will leak. Moreover, the hype will decrease.

This is like a pressure cooker, if she doesn't say anything that day... It will explode.

I totally agree like people are thirsty as fuck, it was worse than Honeymoon/UV teasing release date

i don't want it to be leaked i hope she does something today or tmw at least

:smile3:

@Arcadia how's that "feeling" you had of the tracklist and pre order dropping today coming along? :creep: :toofunny:

lmao i honestly believed it too, maybe tomorrow she'll announce the release date. #especiallyontuesdays

The day is still young :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If the album doesn't come out on Friday I don't even know if I want to be on this site to see the meltdowns

the gays will come together in rage, climb to the top of the hollywood sign, hold hands and jump to their deaths.

If that french magazine was correct and its coming out July. I'm going to unlearn the language and never holiday in France ever again. It neeeeeds to be Friday plsss

Why is the weeknd wearing the snapchat filter glasses tho?

Screen-Shot-2017-05-22-at-10.46.52-AM-61

gallery-1479915030-img-2077.JPG

:horror: :horror:

Why is the weeknd wearing the snapchat filter glasses tho?

Screen-Shot-2017-05-22-at-10.46.52-AM-61

gallery-1479915030-img-2077.JPG

:horror: :horror:

I cannot see this man in those specs without seeing the blind mice from the shrek movie...

If the album doesn't come out on Friday I don't even know if I want to be on this site to see the meltdowns

If the album doesn't come that date, bye Lust For Life, the drama will be intense.

I cannot see this man in those specs without seeing the blind mice from the shrek movie...

"And a lust for life, and a lust for life keeps us aliiive"

NjljZmI1OGI3YiMvdFl1RURVU0pDUXZneDdzTlpB

Why would you guys even think it's coming on Friday?

That polish or whatever it was magazine made it clear it's coming next month, not now

Why would you guys even think it's coming on Friday?

That polish or whatever it was magazine made it clear it's coming next month, not now

If it really was coming in July, Lana would have had no problem revealing the date in the interview with Ted at the Weenie Roast, but instead he had to edit that part out...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven