Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

We should srsly make a book about Introduction and Greetings to Lana's Fandom. Containing this specific topic.

But well, bby that video has always been in there. It's a tropico (best video lana ever did) thing

lol true

We should srsly make a book about Introduction and Greetings to Lana's Fandom. Containing this specific topic.

But well, bby that video has always been in there. It's a tropico (best video lana ever did) thing

It was a joke.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

It was a jok. Why are you so pressed?

Girl these are trying times, we've been lied to about two release dates (summer bummer, and the v-mag disaster of june 28th, 2017), a track list, our self dignity, 

It was a joke.

Good to know! Maybe someone with the same question see my post and aswer it.

No need to be rude bby. If you have been here for the last 6 months you'll know we don't want more drama.

Have a lovely night. God bless.

???, ?????????

Good to know! Maybe someone with the same question see my post and aswer it.

No need to be rude bby. If you have been here for the last 6 months you'll know we don't want more drama.

Have a lovely night. God bless.

:eek: You're the one who feels the need to keep quoting my posts with shade because I'm a "newbie". I have no desire for drama. I'll avoid you from now on, sis.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I mean if you want to share it my dms are always open

Sorry honey I think his name was in Thai so I can't find your man no more :krylie:

it's 6:23am and i am alive with the sound of music (not lana's that's for sure)

Yas 7AM here and I'm already blasting Green Light on repeat 

mG4uIFu.gif

It's okay sis guess our love it's impossible :trisha:

Praying for your man's comeback  :legend: