Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yes to all of that but excuse me babydoll that font isn't that hard to find i have it on my laptop and it's easier to find than philfont which is very telling but i still think sUmMeR bUmMeR is coming & that coverart is legit 

my b with the font then, still am tired with people still doubting the song & coverart

and i never said you didnt think it's not legit  :ohno: 

0-25 ;)

i hate numbers

Yes to all of that but excuse me babydoll that font isn't that hard to find i have it on my laptop and it's easier to find than philfont which is very telling but i still think sUmMeR bUmMeR is coming & that coverart is legit

Well there’s no doubt that cover is So Legit

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

It's always been 11pm, every song I've ever waited for came out at 11pm my time

thats weird its never done that for me. theres times it'd be 12:30 and it still hasnt refreshed

iTunes refreshes at 11:00pm EST and it's now 11:05. It's either coming tomorrow morning aka New Zealand midnight or tomorrow night at 11:00 EST

Or not at all? :defeated:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I feel as if Lana is going to just be the surprise guest on BBC and premiere Summer Bummer on there. By then it's the 29th EVERYWHERE. Or maybe we will get a post by 12 am NZ time and it will say "Summer Cummer with daddy Asap and his side hoe Playboi Carti out now x"

giphy.gif

i feel like i usually get songs around 11 pm, but i'm in central time zone..

but if it's coming with the preorder like you all think then it wont be up at midnight

it'll probably go up mid morning tomorrow

I always wake up automatically around 3 and/or 5 every night (now it's 5:30) and I just came by to see if we have any song yet... but I'm too tired so I'm going back to sleep lol, see you later.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

In an alternate universe , "Love" was released in February following "Lust For Life" in March , April releasing "Cherry" , May releasing "Yosemite" a week before the album and the album dropping May 26th . July 21st being the announcement of a world tour .

giphy.gif

In an alternate universe , "Love" was released in February following "Lust For Life" in March , April releasing "Cherry" , May releasing "Yosemite" a week before the album and the album dropping May 26th . July 21st being the announcement of a world tour .

how cute  :flutter:

sgopYhV.gif

We danced on our computers

Making up weird alternative stories

On our stolen life, we kept hoping

Getting dissapointed, no life forever

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America