Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I picture Lana and her "old man" in a shitty seedy hotel room, she's putting on cheap 79 cent lipstick for him, and then by the motel pool. Amazing what good lyricism can spark.

Anyways, if Lana hasn't confirmed or said anything about SB, do we think it's probably not coming? Now that we're doubting the validity of that tracklist I guess there's a possibility it could not even exist.

This is why Lana is my favorite artist.

But yeah, I mean on one hand a "surprise" release, if you can even call it that, from Lana is common. She dropped TLY with the album pre-order the night she announced the tracklist so that could happen again. But i don't know what to expect at this point. Something has to be coming soon. We're almost 20 days from the album release. And although the tracklist may be real, that album artwork is definitely real. It's an exclusive new Neil Krug image and the LFL font. I'm confused. I don't have high hopes.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

are you FUCKING KIDDING ME. which fucking gay said it was coming out on June 29th  :crossed:  I knew damn well it was coming on the 30th, but that website looks shady and fake as fuck so I'm getting Allie X teas (COLLXTION II Vinyl mess)  :ohno:  Guess I'm going to sleep, since it's 10:46 pm in Canada nd I have to wake up at 8 am for my exam review at school   :defeated:

I decided to research the June 29th rumor, I first saw it on Twitter where it was tweeted by @LanaDReyCrew with the single art from Neil. Before that I can't find any other sources....could it  be faked?

I decided to research the June 29th rumor, I first saw it on Twitter where it was tweeted by @LanaDReyCrew with the single art from Neil. Before that I can't find any other sources....could it  be faked?

this is where i got the news too... :/

AND the site its based in the US so its not on NZ time :/ 

If its coming the 30th then it'll be available in each zone when the clock ticks over into the 30th

are you FUCKING KIDDING ME. which fucking gay said it was coming out on June 29th  :crossed:  I knew damn well it was coming on the 30th, but that website looks shady and fake as fuck so I'm getting Allie X teas (COLLXTION II Vinyl mess)  :ohno:  Guess I'm going to sleep, since it's 10:46 pm in Canada nd I have to wake up at 8 am for my exam review at school   :defeated:

this just in: shazam and soundhound are now gay, what a fucking eventful pride month; this in addition to the babadook & cuca

No, it's from SoundHound where the single cover was first discovered

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

No, it's from SoundHound where the single cover was first discovered

Oh, thank you! I kept seeing a screenshot of what looked like Spotify with the date but it must have been SoundHound.

when the tracklist leaked people tried to see if music recognizing services could trademark and find the songs, they found every snippet except RBFY and even named the "Daisy Chains" snippet Summer Bummer, this then matched with the leaked tracklist, and also gave us the coverart (which is an outtake from the neil shoot; never before seen so it wasnt just photoshopped- also used a font that nobody else really has access to) and labeled the release date with June. 29, this coincided with the V mag promo;

once again everything wouldve fallen into place perfectly if it goes to plan, and once again yall are second guessing the SB existence

I decided to research the June 29th rumor, I first saw it on Twitter where it was tweeted by @LanaDReyCrew with the single art from Neil. Before that I can't find any other sources....could it be faked?

Oh hell naw we will not be tarnishing LDRC's reputation in this thread I work too hard

http://m.albumoftheyear.org/album/83256-lana-del-rey-summer-bummer/

Release Date: June 29, 2017

Label: Polydor Records

Wait whattttt I thought the 29th was FRIDAY!!

*mindfucked*****

OMG new lana song in one hour!!!!!

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Oh hell naw we will not be tarnishing LDRC's reputation in this thread I work too hard

I didn't mean to discredit your account! I'm sorry. I just missed out on the SoundHound origin and was wondering since tweet was the first one to list the date.