Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

@Roctab I've been meaning to tell you that love your signature !!! - The true savior indeed :D

She truly is  :creep:

so i really dont like coachella and lana said its gonna be on the album???? is there any sort of chance that theyll like redo it and get a better production? bc i thought the production was bad bc it was rushed bc it was released a month after it was written, so does anyone think theres a chance that it gets redone now that theres more time since its going on the album??? idk lol someone please explain lol

Seems like and important song to her, so maybe she decided to put it like it already is lol. But let's hope she fixes the terrible drums

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

what about summer bummer?

and all the lust for life promotion?

why we still believing in this tracklist?

Maybe my meltdown could be as sad as hoping

that words could turn to tears and gays would leak my tears in picosong

STOP :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Literally same. Ultrasnooze was boring to me and I felt like it was a try hard. Sorry not sorry. All y'all can come for me if y'all want. I'll wait.

you only have 61 posts yet you've managed to get into at least 20 fights/arguments and then bash the best album ever made by lana 

tumblr_om0qpuh4Tx1qbn6yjo1_500.gif

I mean, I get that some of y'all like hip hop Lana but her best vocals shine when she sings alt/rock/grunge. Like Heart Shaped Box for example and if you don't agree then you're tone deaf lolz

Exactly, compare Ridin and Big Spender to Cruel World and Shades of Cool and i think the rock genre wins :creep:

So yeah, speaking of hip hop :creepna:

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

That shot beside the horse would have been perfect for this album cover :deadbanana: why does she continue to allow Chuck to hold a camera in her presence? I would run screaming

Not to mention she's always super hyped working with more experienced photographers 

She could easily get LaChapelle or Klein to do her album shoot but nah she's sticking with her roots which is cute but :creep:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

you only have 61 posts yet you've managed to get into at least 20 fights/arguments and then bash the best album ever made by lana

tumblr_om0qpuh4Tx1qbn6yjo1_500.gif

Long time reader here. Okay so maybe I was little harsh but I just felt like it was boring at least to me. I didn't vibe with it and I know other people did/do which is totally fine! It just wasn't my cup of tea. And omg what's with Nicole's hands in that gif?

Long time reader here. Okay so maybe I was little harsh but I just felt like it was boring at least to me. I didn't vibe with it and I know other people did/do which is totally fine! It just wasn't my cup of tea. And omg what's with Nicole's hands in that gif?

i completely understand. people have different taste in music. like theres people who listen to Halsey's music, can you imagine that? and they even enjoy it!

i completely understand. people have different taste in music. like theres people who listen to Halsey, can you imagine that?

I'm also really sarcastic so I hope no one takes what I say personally! Lol. And omg, I know. I can't even begin with her.

But she did, with Honeymoon. Maybe, you didn't know it was out?! I mean the promo was bad for that era. :toofloppy:

i love honeymoon!! her 2nd best album :diva:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun