Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I hope this hip hop nonsense is just a phase for her, she has too much talent to be indulging in such a... well i won't go there but :creep:

Clearly isn't a phase. She collabed with A$AP in 2012...a lot of BTD was influenced by hip-hop, and she always loved the genre. Idk why y'all twinks are pressed cause she's about to release #that summer song

Demos_copy.png

I hope this hip hop nonsense is just a phase for her, she has too much talent to be indulging in such a... well i won't go there but :creep:

I'm sorry but lana ended nicki minajs career with her verses on National Anthem

the only time I enjoy hip-hop or rap is when Lana has something to do with it :teehee:

Alá You Can Be The Boss ft. Jay Z

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Hip-hop isn't bad. You're just generalizing the genre by a few.. uniquely talented.. people. Hip-hop can be amazing if you find the right artists. Lana can make it work for her if she finds the right producers!

I don't think hip hop is bad either, it's just quite a simple genre imo. Lana is amazing though and she can basically pull off any genre and i love that she's been expressing herself this way but what i mean is that i just hope she doesn't go all the way with it :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Clearly isn't a phase. She collabed with A$AP in 2012...a lot of BTD was influenced by hip-hop, and she always loved the genre. Idk why y'all twinks are pressed cause she's about to release #that summer song

Idk why people are soo against rap and/or hip-hop. Every genre has it's bad artists that represent it. I think if you spend time exploring other artists of hip-hop, you're bound to find something you enjoy. Also, yeah Lana has been influenced by hip-hop and rap since the May Jailer days (but you wouldn't find May rapping over a beat) and it's evident in her bios from back then and her lyrical work

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

He went Out With A Bang.  :(

what happened to him? i remember him on the statuses saying stuff abt being banned is the only way to deactivate, had a black profile; then went back into normal profile and was fine for a day & now idk where he is  :ohno:

Buy Ultraviolence on Itunes!

id rather buy **** ** *********

:oic:  :oic:  :oic:

preach :agree:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

what about summer bummer?

and all the lust for life promotion?

why we still believing in this tracklist?

Maybe my meltdown could be as sad as hoping

that words could turn to tears and gays would leak my tears in picosong

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

So do we actually think its coming today (Thursday) fhen?

Specially on Tuesdays sis :hooker:

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Literally same. Ultrasnooze was boring to me and I felt like it was a try hard. Sorry not sorry. All y'all can come for me if y'all want. I'll wait.

you're right sweetie - her most overrated album 

image.png

I mean, I get that some of y'all like hip hop Lana but her best vocals shine when she sings alt/rock/grunge. Like Heart Shaped Box for example and if you don't agree then you're tone deaf lolz

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

im so glad we've moved on from the boring sad ultraviolence lana - im here for born to die hip-hop bops again hF43f7s.gif

Did u just pretend Honeymoon doesn't exist :eartha:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m