Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If Summer Bummer doesn't get released til midnight/1am (Brazil time), then I hope it's already released when I woke up on 6:25am

original.gif

Idk what thread to pop this in but it's recent af and idk if it was already posted but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzRo7WFwFnY

When Doll Parts by Hole plays one kid thinks it's Lana LMAO. CL and LDR don't sound that much alike? Maybe they do and I can't see it cause I've listened to too much Lana.

When is Lana gonna get a man and stage his suicide then

:w8ing:

(Also btw I don't care for the conspiracies but I love joking about them)

ok but where's that guy with a hot guy in his avi (which i think its him lol)

OMG I FOUND HIM

@Ice come back and f*** me up daddy 

Gf2KmAO.gif

???, ?????????

If Summer Bummer doesn't get released til midnight/1am (Brazil time), then I hope it's already released when I woke up on 6:25am

ISSO AÍ CARALHO

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

the lyrics are cute but never even mention the title

cruel world

ok but where's that guy with a hot guy in his avi (which i think its him lol)

@creampiedelrey where are u hottie?

original.gif

AWE <3 YOU'RE SUCH A CUTIE, AREN'T YOU  [/size]❤[/size] [/size]❤[/size] [/size]❤[/size] [/size]❤[/size] [/size]❤[/size] [/size]❤[/size] [/size]❤[/size] [/size]❤[/size] [/size]❤[/size] [/size]❤[/size] [/size]❤[/size] [/size]❤[/size]

giphy.gif

~~

even though i complained about the "not-releasing" of summer bummer, i didn't even surprised myself about it

• lana doesn't have "trust no one" tattooed for nothing
but i was full of hope

sad

Omfg I swear her last album will be titled Trust No One as her final words of wisdom for the gays

giphy.gif

according to genius it's not although whoever is fucking writing all these fake lyrics needs a fucking job at interscope 

https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-get-free-lyrics

im gonna cry THINK ABOUT LIZZY SINGING THIS WITH A LITTLE GUITAR AT OPEN MIC NIGHT im in fucking ruins it sounds so cute 

lana we dont care anymore just fucking ghostwrite please or act like this is a cover oh my god

:wowcry:  :trisha:  :oprah:

hi again,

do you think 21st july is still going ahead, and that V magazine got it wrong then? bit weird for them to get it wrong tho. perhaps 21st is tour dates or something? or is the general assumption that magazine is wrong, 21st here we come?

hi again,

do you think 21st july is still going ahead, and that V magazine got it wrong then? bit weird for them to get it wrong tho. perhaps 21st is tour dates or something? or is the general assumption that magazine is wrong, 21st here we come?

july 21 is the date.