Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

pls never go your doggos are the subversive light of a day of chaos and meltdowns

AWE <3 YOU'RE SUCH A CUTIE, AREN'T YOU             

giphy.gif

~~

even though i complained about the "not-releasing" of summer bummer, i didn't even surprised myself about it

• lana doesn't have "trust no one" tattooed for nothing

but i was full of hope

sad

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I actually have no idea but she was rude af sometimes

I know, but so are many other people on here. I don't remember her doing something extremely problematic such as joking about Lana being shot.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

strategy

To have a great offense sometimes an even better defense is needed in dealing with other artists who might pull a surprise inc same one who caused #1 to be #2

rob are you ok ?

AWE <3 YOU'RE SUCH A CUTIE, AREN'T YOU             

giphy.gif

OMG, A DOGGO AND A BIRD??!  :flutter:  :heart:  I love birds, I used to have a parrot. ♥

Sorry for going off topic!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

OMG, A DOGGO AND A BIRD??!  :flutter:  :heart:  I love birds, I used to have a parrot. ♥

I LOVE PARROTS OMG THEY'RE SO FUNNY AND CUTE

~~

they're so NICE i would change "life" in LUST FOR LIFE to lust for doggos & birds

lana do your job, we all would appreciate it

~~

im feeling july coming through my veins COME TO ME LFL

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

do any of yall wonder how itd be if Chris & Unleaked were here during these situations?

probably calling people retarded for believing in fake stuff and not taking peoples sarcastic comments to the brain but hey, its fun to think abt

Why don't we actually talk about the record shall we?

Do people actually think "Get Free" is an alternate title for "Yosemite?" like Lana has called it Yosemite 3 times

I got sad when I didn't see Yosemite in that fake track list so I used to believe so, but not any longer. Makes no sense to me to change the title of your favorite song.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I got sad when I didn't see Yosemite in that fake track list so I used to believe so, but not any longer. Makes no sense to me to change the title of your favorite song.

Especially since Yosemite is clearly the better title

LIZARD PEOPLE

Why don't we actually talk about the record shall we?

Do people actually think "Get Free" is an alternate title for "Yosemite?" like Lana has called it Yosemite 3 times

according to genius it's not although whoever is fucking writing all these fake lyrics needs a fucking job at interscope 

https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-get-free-lyrics

Where's Summer Bummer? It should already be with us, after all as far as I know it's already the 29th on New Zealand

original.gif