Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

This messy release is turning into some weird concept art or something. I feel like I can see Lana sitting at her computer, drinking her coffee through a straw and laughing at us all having meltdowns like "told you bitches not to leak my shit."

Lmao, I can't

This messy release is turning into some weird concept art or something. I feel like I can see Lana sitting at her computer, drinking her coffee through a straw and laughing at us all having meltdowns like "told you bitches not to leak my shit."

I would actually love if this theory were true. At least it would make perfect sense unlike anything else this era.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I know someones gna quote me saying it wasn't officially announced bla bla bla and its my fault for believing rumours BUT I feel robbed we didn't get summer bummer today!! I'm totally bummed :(

strategy

To have a great offense sometimes an even better defense is needed in dealing with other artists who might pull a surprise inc same one who caused #1 to be #2

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Graham I have nothing against you as a person but sometimes I have no idea what the hell youre talking about boo

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

btw wtf Summer Bummer means? english is not my primal language

I think its American. So if somethings a bummer it's disappointing or sad I think? So Lana clearly doesn't have good summers!

I think its American. So if somethings a bummer it's disappointing or sad I think? So Lana clearly doesn't have good summers!

Summertime Sadness 2.0

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

"Bummer" means "a let down". i.e. "Turns out he's straight, what a *bummer*!"

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.