Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lana please, give us the preorder tomorrow and all the questions will be answered

:thumb:  :thumb2:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Other magazines have played with us before when they said May 26th or even "spring". Let's believe it's July 21st, just like Lana tweeted and like Ben posted in his picture on Instagram

THANK YOU. It's probably a typo because why would multiple stores already have the 21st as the release date if it actually wasn't, and their website? :toofunny:

It could be, but how do you fuck up a date like that? I would understand If 21st was flipped into 12th. It's just a weird situation.

Just when I thought this era couldn't get any messier, I hope we get the new song on the 29th then and I hope someone from V magazine/Lana's management/Lana herself address the July 14th thing, but if everything goes the way this era has been so far, that might not happen lol

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

It could be, but how do you fuck up a date like that? I would understand If 21st was flipped into 12th. It's just a weird situation.

It's an easy mistake to make imo, whoever wrote the final article probably didn't double check the actual date and when they noticed it was already too late to correct it - so they did it with the article on their website.

Tired of this messy promo
Can someone at Interscope respect us ? I mean, we're customers too, is that that hard to give us a date to relate to the product we'll buy ?
I don't think it's very sain they did their marketing strategy on our envy and starving. We are ridiculous, I'm the first to be. Totally brainwashed.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I'm sure buried somewhere it's been discussed - but I'm really struggling to believe that the leaked track list is real. She's now mentioned Yosemite twice and referred to the song as "God Bless America" twice (not how it's written out on what leaked).

I'm sure some of those songs are real (including Summer Bummer) - but I don't think all of them are. Anyone else agree?

I'm sure buried somewhere it's been discussed - but I'm really struggling to believe that the leaked track list is real. She's now mentioned Yosemite twice and referred to the song as "God Bless America" twice (not how it's written out on what leaked).

I'm sure some of those songs are real (including Summer Bummer) - but I don't think all of them are. Anyone else agree?

she did the interview on may tho 

she had like 2 months to change whatver she wants 

I believe we might get 16 songs and specifically those songs, but I don't think the titles are right. Why would Lana change the name of her favourite song (Yosemite) to Get Free or any other title? The tracklist might also be incomplete, but I highly doubt Lana will do a deluxe edition for an album with already 16 tracks or would leave Yosemite as a bonus track

it could be that they had already printed the magazines with the wrong date & then corrected it on the online version but forgot to do so on the physical magazine.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too