Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Thank you Lana for this album, even though we already have like five collabs on the album, Tomorrow Never Came, Beautiful People Beautiful Problems, Groupie Love, Summer Bummer and Lust for Life. I came to a point where I don't really care about the collabs, because all of the snippets and songs has been really good. I have a feeling that this album will definitely outshine Honeymoon and maybe even Ultraviolence.

Groupie Love is a BOP. It sounds kinda folky but with a bit of hip hop. There is a guitar part in it that resembles West Coast and Radio.

Ahhh thanks bb! Lana with guitars has me so hyped. I'm trying to contemplate the folk/hip-hop combination? I wonder what they sounds like. :flutter:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Ahhh thanks bb! Lana with guitars has me so hyped. I'm trying to contemplate the folk/hip-hop combination? I wonder what they sounds like. :flutter:

To me the guitars aren't as prevelant as some feel. When I hear the song it does give me BTD vibes and some unreleased. Some tracks I'd pick out would be a love child of Radio, Video Games, and 24 but not as iconic as the middle. It doesn't compare to West Coast for me at all. That said it does feel like a classic Lana track.

I suppose the folk vibe is quite well hidden, but you can hear the influence. The beat is very crisp. Kinda slow but it picks up. Also @yourboy mentioned that it resembles Lana's unreleased song 'Starry Eyed". :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I suppose the folk vibe is quite well hidden, but you can hear the influence. The beat is very crisp. Kinda slow but it picks up. Also someone mentioned that it resembles Lana's unreleased song 'Starry Eyed". :)

Starry Eyed I think is a great example of the song.

The second I played GL snippet it strangely reminded me of Starry Eyed

I guess it's only me

The second I played GL snippet it strangely reminded me of Starry Eyed

I guess it's only me

yeah it has a stronng untouchable 5 vibe. starry eyed x jfk she even sings like she did in those demos.

i76mrxw.png 

fake-tweet20170708-9-1s97ryy.jpg

Aw how tragic!

so is nobody but me gonna clock the "created @ tweeterino.com" or is it just me?? 

the other tweet that had her wanting to upload 4 songs was also plagued by that watermark

hmph

Do people really think Lust for Life will top Ultraviolence? :thumb3: :bye2: :um3: :judgingu3: :eartha2: :eartha:

dont think y'alls overhyped album is untouchable, LfL (excluding roachella) coming for that throne sweaty

yo what the fuck is that audio feature, that voice, what the fuck is 

all of this

so is nobody but me gonna clock the "created @ tweeterino.com" or is it just me?? 

the other tweet that had her wanting to upload 4 songs was also plagued by that watermark

hmph

Omg yeah, those are created by me as a joke

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

someone said in another thread that when the preorder goes up we will get snippets of all the songs, from the itunes previews but that's not true right? I just remember in every other era not knowing what to expect for most songs till the album leaked online