Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Y'all, will you listen to the 2 tracks of the 12th or will you wait to hear it on the full record ?

I'm still deciding. I want to have the ultimate listening experience. I like to read people's descriptions of how it sounds so I might hold off until the album actually comes out. :)

@: http://picosong.com/W86a/

Me:

tumblr_mexlw8RE2o1r0byljo1_400.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Both really are incredible.

Summer Bummer has this dark and intense atmosphere, which reminds me of the colour purple and of a peaceful, yet mystical beach. I really love the fact that the record's songs are so diverse, the gangsta side of her is as interesting as the others.

Groupie Love is far better than what I could have expected. Her vocals, the folky exotic guitar, the wet and tropical-wood atmosphere, the unreleased vibes, that's too much for me :defeated:

I really cant stand yall trashing Love and LFL. Im okay with yall trashing crotchella but love and lfl is where i cross the line. Those songs are amazingg

I agree. LFL is the best thing we've heard so far imo

"Can't wait to sing u everything"

sure sis  :toofloppy:

Bitch has already pretty much sung us everything via instagram posts/stories  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  Watch her not even sing that much of LFL on her tour if she even does one

FzytWEW.png

I swear every album people are like "I wish it sounded more like BTD" and when a song sort of does it's suddenly the worst..? Y'all can never be pleased :sadcore:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />