Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Does anyone else hears whisper “Music” after Lana saying “Doing it all for me” in the Groupie Love snippet

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

you got a problem

tumblr_lofme1tfhB1qhmhyr.gif

anyway.

12 days left you guuuuys <3

bb8161db34d4ca69cf92aee45c023295.gif

:diva:

Okay Rob. Settle down.

lol I swear that's twice you've called me 'arcade' :lmao:

Tbh it's intentional but I'll retire it if it annoys you. :prettyhurts:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Let's count the three days til the pre and 2 tracks with our favorite math prof

tumblr_og8efb3gTy1s59nqxo2_400.gif

giphy1.gif?resize=480%2C270

giphy.gif

Can i pre order him? :delish:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

also is he standard or deluxe edition? :brows:

He better be deluxe underneath them pants

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Monday is going to be a shitty day for me but thank god LFL preorder on wednesday is the light at the end of the tunnel for me I can't wait

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

I just finished rewatching every Lana Del Rey music video starting with Video Games and ending with Lust For Life and I'm sweating. I pray she does more visuals this era. The BTD era (oops, sorry... book) had 7 music videos, all high-budget (minus VG) and they were so intelligent. I miss the extremely cinematic Lana. I love the LOVE video but I need Ride / National Anthem- level slayage, :oprah:

A sexy video for SB or GL or a heavily political video like NL for GBA - AATBWII could continue the BTD legacy. :oprah3:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

He better be deluxe underneath them pants

which track you wishin comes with the preorder? 

groupie love and white mustang is my bet 

:oopna:

HAHA it's just me, a plain generic white dude who happens to look good in a tiny avatar thing, but thank you so much!!

aw this is so cute. No worries, Rural, the inside is what counts anyhow

Cherry is sucha atmospheric smash. Glad she's keeping the tradition of putting a cinematic, Bond-esque track on every album( Million Dollar Man- Shades Of Cool- 24)