Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She said there's gonna be two songs available with the pre-order. I'm almost a 100% certain Cherry will be one of them, she sang it already and used it in the Steven Klein trailer or whatever as well. Now the other one could obvisouly be Summer Bummer but now that she posted about White Mustang again I'm not too sure about SB being released with the pre-order. So what's your guesses?

Edit: I'M A PSYCHIC

Well be unsure because Cherry isn't coming 

FzytWEW.png

OMG LANA SHARED A NEW SUMMER BUMMER SNIPPET https://instagram.com/p/BWVy3QIF9RS/

It sounds really interesting. And she finally announced that they're premiering on BEATS! :defeated:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Wow I cant fucking wait!!!!!!!!! 

Btw what time will the pre order go live? I wanna snatch all the physical releases

we don't even know if it's gonna be a physical pre order or just the pre order on itunes. considering she's gonna premier them on apple music i don't think we're gonna get the pre orders for the physical releases and from other retailers on the 12th. 

i76mrxw.png 

I really don't know what to expect from Summer Bummer anymore. I hated the first snippet she posted on insta but then LOVED the spooky snippet we got a week ago. But then again, the one she just posted is just.. :toofunny: i'm not feeling it.

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Song sounds even more interesting! I can't wait to hear how the sound transitions from the diff snippets we have.

Well be unsure because Cherry isn't coming 

I meant psychic as in I was asking about which songs were going to be released the MINUTE she posted on IG. Tbh I love that we're going to hear SB and Groupie Love because we already heard Cherry live and most of White Mustang from the IG snippets, so this is going to be exciting.

"DONT BE A BUMMER BABE. Mmmmmmm. BE MY UNDERCOVER LOVER BABE... uh mmmmmmmm" :twirls: :deadbanana:

That little drip drop effect in the chorus sounds a bit too silly for me. Let's keep it sophisticated Lanz.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

That chorus sounds, highly uninspired...

“Hot tubs in the summer

Don’t be such a bummer babe

Be my undercover lover babe”

What happened to her lyrics, they used to be so good..

Once again even the Genius fake lyrics ended up being much better

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I really don't know what to expect from Summer Bummer anymore. I hated the first snippet she posted on insta but then LOVED the spooky snippet we got a week ago. But then again, the one she just posted is just.. :toofunny: i'm not feeling it.

this song seems so MESSY to me but i mean what better to lead into the end of a messy era

Did she say hot dogs in the summer? I need lyrics.

yes. yet another dick allegory from lizzy del grantey 

It's a shame though... Every song in Honeymoon deserved to be done live (except DLMBM lol), especially Art Deco, Religion and TBD  :rip:  (Maybe sometime in the future?)

Obviously she won't perform Honeymoon or LFL songs on festivals but she could do it on her tour.

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif