Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Groupie Love will slay, not so sure about Summer Bummer.

Also, is GL Yosemite renamed? Or we won't get Yosemite at all? Just love the title and Lana said soo much about the damn song she mae me curious about it

That's Get Free! And nothing is confirmed

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Im a straight woman but this is the second time Lana has turned me on today. I think this is the prettiest she has ever looked. Woww.. and the snippet sounds amazing!

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Exactly! This is perfect for Lana, I already see all kinds of people who hardcore love rap that appreciate and respect Lana. This is going to do fucking wonders for her on radio and in the GPs eyes

He's going "what what what what what what what what what what" in the background :toofunny:

just like radio was gonna do wonders with the most pop-y song since btd with LfL :toofunny:

I know most people here really love Honeymoon, but it was one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had. It took a long time before I could even tolerate it. It brought some great songs, of course, but I was so excited for some news from Lana and it left me so disappointed. 

This era is being very different for me and leaving me with high expectations from Lana again, and I'm really really happy  :crying4:

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

We've only heard 1:18 of Summer Bummer, which means there's much more to come. I hope it's a progressive song without the classical structure :smokes4:

Almost all of Lana songs have classic structures

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I think the album will do well commercially with it's sales but when it comes to reviews it will be shit. But I do expect it to outsell honeysnore.

who cares about reviews anyways, the music is for us

this album sampler was just posted to discogs:

Love 4:39

Lust For Life - ft. The Weeknd 4:24

Cherry 3:01

Yosemite 3:42

Best American Record 5:54

...is it real?

O

M

G

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

As if radio played her.....

I think radio would be more than happy to play her. The SS remix literally went #1 on Pop Radio. It's simply that 1.) most of her music isn't radio friendly (this may be different because hip hop is huge right now) and 2.) her team has literally never put in a radio deal for Lana. They almost did for Love and then pulled it last minute. If they'd get her a radio deal, it could do well. But I doubt her team will get her to go out and do a radio tour.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

this album sampler was just posted to discogs:

Love 4:39

Lust For Life - ft. The Weeknd 4:24

Cherry 3:01

Yosemite 3:42

Best American Record 5:54

...is it real?

Well saying full uncut file of BAR is over 6 minutes and the final is actually 2 minutes shorter (being 4 minutes) it's not real. We already know the track lengths of others, and Yosemite is probably just thrown in there to garner fan excitement along with BAR

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif