Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Do you guys think the 16 songs tracklist is real? Or we'll get the real one (which can, maybe, be the one that leaked) with the pre-order?

Also, do you guys think we'll get a vinyl and/or boxset pre-order on the 12th too? Can't wait to see how the vinyl looks like  :delicious:

we should be getting every possible form of playing the record to pre-order, nd as of rn it has to be real; it was legit registered so i dont see how it could be changed again but who knows, she could've registered more songs since then or even waited to add deluxe tracks until the pre-order day. 

I have a feeling we haven't even HEARD the chorus fully, what we've heard so far sounds like versus . Girls once you have your headphones in With HQ your vagina is gonna be shaking . Even if it's not good as everyone EXPECTS , there's still 15 other songs on the album that can appeal more to you . Every album has at least ONE song you don't prefer .

How I wish that majority of her fans think like this but unfortunately not.

Hello again, concerning the "BAR is shorter" rumor, this is where I first saw it: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8496-ldr5-pre-release-thread/?p=413706 I don't even know where are her/his receipts or if the rumor started from this user but maybe it was a joke all along or something like that (not shading or anything, just saying where I saw the rumor first). Anyway, I'm already over the fact that BAR is not on the album and I'm ready for SB  and GL  :bodyisready:

I like how everyone in that discussion called BAR trash and horrible production and other bs but look how everyone LOVES it now . Same thing will happen when summer bummer drops, you'll go crazy over it gurls .

giphy.gif

You can all skip it and still have like 65 minutes of Lust For Life, besides, maybe she fixed the production.

I'm...aware of that? I'm just agreeing with someone and commenting my opinion like everyone else.

You can all skip it and still have like 65 minutes of Lust For Life, besides, maybe she fixed the production.

I'm...aware of that? I'm just agreeing with someone and commenting my opinion like everyone else.

ok

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I'm making a cherry fan made studio version with the Steven Klein chorus

I'll post it in like 25 minutes

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Well the thing I’m most excited about is the Velvet Underground cover, hopefully she doesn’t butcher it like Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood

it aint a cover girly

I'm still hoping for a deluxe with BAR and RBFY, call me delusional if u want

RBFY has been dead since arrival honey

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America