Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lanaboards on July 21st. A polished, happy, healthy, fulfilled community experiencing a rebirth and baptism after the sinful mess of a year 2017 has been...

tumblr_n1x6qiW21G1tqs1heo1_500.gif

oprah_laughing_animated_gif.gif

Lanaboards on July 21st. A polished, happy, healthy, fulfilled community experiencing a rebirth and baptism after the sinful mess of a year 2017 has been...

actually it's gonna look more like that scene in Mean Girls where all the high schoolers are trying to kill each other bc some messy twink insulted another messy twink's fav track

That new snippet is most definitely the chorus, face it gays. It builds up to it and she says "Bummer" and "Summer" in it. Also, Rocky's verse immediately follows so I doubt there would be a chorus after 2 minutes of the song that would be a mess.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Except we'll all be shoving each others' opinions down each others' throats on which track is best, and which track is the fave

tumblr_m5jz4rZojw1qa74kvo1_500.gif

Hoping the 2 seconds of peace will outweigh the rest tho :w8ing: 

UV/Honeymoon

I forgot the masterpiece that is I Can Fly :icant: :hawt:

I finally believe in Lana again after washing my Summer Bummer thoughts away   :brows:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Plot twist: Groupie Love and Summer Bummer are the prequels of National Anthem. In the National Anthem video A$AP is actually the one admiring Lana for her singing and appearance, a Groupie is always attracted to singers for a emotional and sexual connection, what if Groupie Love is about the love A$AP has and Lana is singing about it ? Summer Bummer is about the fame they're both trying to run from since Lana is portrayed as a famous Marilyn Monroe type in the Nation Anthem video and A$AP is the president obviously making him automatically famous , they can both be trying to run away together now that they are a famous couple . National Anthem can be them accepting their fame and going along with the plan of fame , eventually they end uip realizing it was wrong all along for them because A$AP was shot . THIS IS JUST A FANTASY OF MINE AND I'M THINKING IT CAN BE A BIG MOVIE WITH ALL THREE VIDEOS TOGETHER .

giphy.gif

Plot twist: Groupie Love and Summer Bummer are the prequels of National Anthem. In the National Anthem video A$AP is actually the one admiring Lana for her singing and appearance, a Groupie is always attracted to singers for a emotional and sexual connection, what if Groupie Love is about the love A$AP has and Lana is singing about it ? Summer Bummer is about the fame they're both trying to run from since Lana is portrayed as a famous Marilyn Monroe type in the Nation Anthem video and A$AP is the president obviously making him automatically famous , they can both be trying to run away together now that they are a famous couple . National Anthem can be them accepting their fame and going along with the plan of fame , eventually they end uip realizing it was wrong all along for them because A$AP was shot . THIS IS JUST A FANTASY OF MINE AND I'M THINKING IT CAN BE A BIG MOVIE WITH ALL THREE VIDEOS TOGETHER .

Also , Lana says "everytime you look up, I know what you're thinking of" in Groupie Love and A$AP DOES tend to look up at her curiously in the National Anthem video when she's singing happy birthday .

giphy.gif