Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The fact that love has 60 Million Views and its only been 4 months and LFL has over 30 mil within 2 months amazes me.....and Music to watch boys to has the same as lfl but it took almost two years to get there.

I really hope she gets a grammy this year, or at least a nomination. Its been a long time coming and she without a doubt deserves it. Queen lana is back, and cooler than ever. No more flops. #1's forever.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I just went back on Lana's Youtube account (not Vevo, the one where the original VG video was posted) and got so nostalgic for those old homemade-vibe videos. Something about them is so poignant and almost eerie but they were beautiful. Sad to see she deleted the super cute video descriptions she used to have :(

I love to see her progressing and growing as an artist but that Lana will always feel most familiar to me.

guys im actually so some guy from 1d is realizing  the album on 21  and so is tyler the creator which apparently is gay so i dont think lana del rey will get nr1 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

The fact that love has 60 Million Views and its only been 4 months and LFL has over 30 mil within 2 months amazes me.....and Music to watch boys to has the same as lfl but it took almost two years to get there.

I really hope she gets a grammy this year, or at least a nomination. Its been a long time coming and she without a doubt deserves it. Queen lana is back, and cooler than ever. No more flops. #1's forever.

Love 70 mln and LFL almost 40. <3 And I hope she will receive Grammy. GIVE THAT BITCH WHAT SHE DESERVES.

giphy.gif

Love 70 mln. <3 And I hope she will receive Grammy. GIVE THAT BITCH WHAT SHE DESERVES.

Omg it hit 70. She's coming for BTD level success. Yass. I wouldn't be surprised if by this time next year it has 100+ Mil. The views for her videos will likely skyrocket after the release. This fanbase will probably grow exponentially too

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

guys im actually so some guy from 1d is realizing  the album on 21  and so is tyler the creator which apparently is gay so i dont think lana del rey will get nr1 

Louis Tomlinson's new song is coming out on the 21st, not an album. Tyler's is the 21st though but I feel like he's not much competition with Lana, similar but different fanbases. I think she has a good shot

guys im actually so some guy from 1d is realizing the album on 21 and so is tyler the creator which apparently is gay so i dont think lana del rey will get nr1

I just did my research and the guy from 1D (Louis Tomlinson) isnt releasing an album he's dropping a single hunny. Nothing to worry about, especially considering all his singles have been flops compared to his ex-bandmates Harry , Zayn and Liam

wwyd if lana's album leaked before the 21st in full but every track was bass boosted and had random airhorns inserted into unpredictable parts

Lmao i would wait for @So Legit to quickly edit it out before we all go deaf from unknowingly listening with headphones at full volume

Louis Tomlinson's new song is coming out on the 21st, not an album. Tyler's is the 21st though but I feel like he's not much competition with Lana, similar but different fanbases. I think she has a good shot

Also Tyler the Creator's album leaked the other day, which could hurt his sales

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'