Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The only person who is saying she was in a car accident is a nameless instagram account with no posts. Obv fake

such a dumb thing to lie about too

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm maybe going to hang out in front of the hotel where she stayed last time so go for it babe

Last time she was in Sweden (summer festivals again), I read that she was staying at a hotel in Stockholm. Since that's where I live and had nothing better to do, I went there. So I grabbed a book, sat under a tree nearby and hoped to catch a glimpse. I'm sure the guards saw me from afar but stopped being suspicious after a few hours lol. Then I sat at a nearby cafe (bought their cheapest things because I'm poor lol) and used their free wifi to check on Lana news. No one said that she had left so far. After a looooot of hours of waiting (5? Lol) I went back home. And read in the newspaper where they had interviewed her (the one with all the journalists using the same pizza slice looool) that she had already left!! xD

I learned my lesson. Only go if you know she's still there. And leave if there's no fans outside. xD

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't know why everyone is being so negative about the rap collab. I hate rap too, but i'm actually really excited about this song simply because it features Lana. Plus it sounds really dark and haunting so that's another reason why. Lana can literally make anything good

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I am so excited and happy for her, she seems so confident about her new material

I can't wait to hear the new songs, this will keep us calm until LFL's release 

Summer Bummer sounds so fresh compared to what she's been showing us all these years, I love it

t9tqg0.jpg

I don't know why everyone is being so negative about the rap collab. I hate rap too, but i'm actually really excited about this song simply because it features Lana. Plus it sounds really dark and haunting so that's another reason why. Lana can literally make anything good

this. i don't even like rap but idgaf if she includes it in a few songs because we are getting an entire album. lana isn't afraid to try several different sounds and i love that about her. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

this. i don't even like rap but idgaf if she includes it in a few songs because we are getting an entire album. lana isn't afraid to try several different sounds and i love that about her. 

Yessssss! Plus she likes rap, let the girl live 

Don't be a bummer bae 

t9tqg0.jpg

Exactly, like we've literally gotten so many different music genre's from her. She's served us folk, rock, hip hop, jazz, pop etc.. the list goes on. It's incredible how her voice can fit so many styles. I don't know many artists that can pull off as much as she can

Last time she was in Sweden (summer festivals again), I read that she was staying at a hotel in Stockholm. Since that's where I live and had nothing better to do, I went there. So I grabbed a book, sat under a tree nearby and hoped to catch a glimpse. I'm sure the guards saw me from afar but stopped being suspicious after a few hours lol. Then I sat at a nearby cafe (bought their cheapest things because I'm poor lol) and used their free wifi to check on Lana news. No one said that she had left so far. After a looooot of hours of waiting (5? Lol) I went back home. And read in the newspaper where they had interviewed her (the one with all the journalists using the same pizza slice looool) that she had already left!! xD

I learned my lesson. Only go if you know she's still there. And leave if there's no fans outside. xD

I know the feeling, last time she was here there were some fans in front of her hotel the morning after her show (me including) and after 2 hours some hotel employee told she had checked out at like 4AM in the morning... :lmao: I don't know if there's any fans here that are going to see her in Norway but I thought I'd keep an eye on the spottings section and social media as well. If they spot her at some airport in Norway or something I have enough time to leave home and get to the hotel. Though I'm not 100% sure about doing it yet because I'd just feel too uncomfortable if I don't get anyone to go with me, idk. We'll see! I'd hate to miss my chance.

Do you guys think we will be getting the songs tomorrow? 

it's already been said a hundred times, gurl... 

they're coming on the 12th, they will premiere on bbc radio 1 and beats 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Do you guys think we will be getting the songs tomorrow? 

I don't think they will "leak" because of time differences since she said they'll be played on Radio 1

only if they leak

I know the feeling, last time she was here there were some fans in front of her hotel the morning after her show (me including) and after 2 hours some hotel employee told she had checked out at like 4AM in the morning... :lmao: I don't know if there's any fans here that are going to see her in Norway but I thought I'd keep an eye on the spottings section and social media as well. If they spot her at some airport in Norway or something I have enough time to leave home and get to the hotel. Though I'm not 100% sure about doing it yet because I'd just feel too uncomfortable if I don't get anyone to go with me, idk. We'll see! I'd hate to miss my chance.

You're not seeing her in Finland? I was going to see her this summer in Sweden and I'd go by myself if I could but... stupid me who failed stupid exams... :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

it's cute how happy she seems with Summer Bummer. We got two snippets of it officially through her Instagram. Same with Cherry and White Mustang. I feel bad when I see a negative comment on those snippets when you see how confident and happy she is

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too