Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8349-lanadelrey-youtube-account-archive/

her youtube account archive brought to you by lanaboards member amadeus :makeup:

Thank you!

Edit: HOOOO MAAAIIII GAAAAAD WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN THE ORIGINAL BLUE JEANS VIDEO UNTIL NOW???!!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

You're not seeing her in Finland? I was going to see her this summer in Sweden and I'd go by myself if I could but... stupid me who failed stupid exams... :crai:

Oh I am but she's doing a festival in Norway just before Finland so I'm assuming she's coming from there. Sorry to hear that :(

DEUyv2fXUAEJCUs.jpg

look how cute young Rob aka Graham4anything is :flutter: lil baby boyy, he doesn't know he's gonna conceive God in some decades :teehee:

brinty spreas serving @Stargirl teas

giphy.gif

What time will the songs be premiered on the radio UK time?

she never mentioned a time :facepalm: :facepalm:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Hear them first on beats and radio 1 that day.

queen of having two premiers at the same day. i hope we're gonna get some interviews as well.

do you guys think maybe she's doing two premiers bc it's gonna be one for each song? the actual single premiering on radio 1 and the pre order bonus on beats 1? (i know this is a reach but it's weird anyway)

i76mrxw.png 

queen of having two premiers at the same day. i hope we're gonna get some interviews as well.

do you guys think maybe she's doing two premiers bc it's gonna be one for each song? the actual single premiering on radio 1 and the pre order bonus on beats 1? (i know this is a reach but it's weird anyway)

I don't think that's a reach. 

Thinking on what you said it would make sense: Summer Bummer being premiered on BBC Radio 1 as it is the single, and Groupie Love on Beats

Is it me or the "what what" in the SB snippet sound exactly like Magnolia? https://youtu.be/oCveByMXd_0?t=25

yes!!!

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Daddy @@Eclipse, When are you going to leak something new?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: